Thread: An idea of why you should keep your trophies up... Future idea:-)

Lightbulb An idea of why you should keep your trophies up... Future idea:-)

So I have not been at the really low trophy counts for a while now, and I am led to believe that a large farming population is down there. I think that there should be a reward for staying at a higher trophy count. Not a lot, but at the same time not to small of an amount that it will not motivate people. Maybe for like staying above 1000 for a week you get 150k or so. Maybe more but I'm not really sure. A better Idea may be to have a lottery-type wheel that can give you a lot or a little or some XP or something- again rewards vary based on trophy count.

This could be used to cut down on farming.
    thx 4 reading!

-Coltsfan1887

I kind of know what you mean sometimes trophies just feel pointless the higher you go more harder it comes I always played for trophies I always protected my th over resources but lately I been thinking should I really care about trophies what do they do part from join clans should I just go really low and farm I am on about 1300 trophies now th7 I might drop down between 800 and 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Scrumpydog View Post
    I kind of know what you mean sometimes trophies just feel pointless the higher you go more harder it comes I always played for trophies I always protected my th over resources but lately I been thinking should I really care about trophies what do they do part from join clans should I just go really low and farm I am on about 1300 trophies now th7 I might drop down between 800 and 1000
    Nice picture! I love Bulldogs

Lol thanks I got 4 😃 haha