Thread: Read my "New Role" idea similar to that of "co",or "Elder"

Cool Read my "New Role" idea similar to that of "co",or "Elder"

I was thinking about how many people in my clan attack the wrong people or people that may be too good for their level in clan wars and that is when I came up with an idea. A new role that can be assigned to one person in the clan called War chief or General. This person would be able to assign anyone who is elder and down a person to attack in the clan war. Along with this could be a feature added to the profile saying who the player is interested in attacking. Please give your thought and be Constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson161087 View Post
    I was thinking about how many people in my clan attack the wrong people or people that may be too good for their level in clan wars and that is when I came up with an idea. A new role that can be assigned to one person in the clan called War chief or General. This person would be able to assign anyone who is elder and down a person to attack in the clan war. Along with this could be a feature added to the profile saying who the player is interested in attacking. Please give your thought and be Constructive.
    Well id give a no, one of these could assign the top10 weakest players to the best player, and that would be chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILIDAWG343
    Supercell logic: We have decided to work more on our advertising rather than our customer service. *♥♥♥♥rty Voice Crack Mode* CLASH ON?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura
    Alrighty then.

Viewing your base before tapping the "Next" button.
    Hmmmmmm..... that sounds creative to me, but what if everyone is war chief???
    IGN: Death Village
    Clan: TheDirtyThirty
    Level: 73

Go see my bio, go see it now... you can't resist me and you know it :p
    the leader should have that option, but very creative idea, never saw it before (and that is saying a lot).

thanks for the pic Hamfalcon
    If I post a negative response, it's because my goal is to improve ideas, not lie to their creator.
    Peace & love

Fresh Spawn

War chief

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson161087 View Post
    I like the idea, however having a rule regarding attacks ( not allowed to go above position on the war map without permission from a co leader), and having all elders be responsible for policing it is just as effective and gives you more eyes to observe in real time.

I'm for less intervention and more free play. I'd tweak this to ask for a title section we could make up, viewable in clan only. That would be funny, fun, and a way to show some love to our clanmates. Easily restricted, you could step out if You didn't like Your nickname.

War General would be a usable title, but it wouldn't restrict gameplay.
    Last edited by TAD; October 30th, 2014 at 09:07 PM.

Leader of Stray Cats...as much as That is Possible

Lying on my couch at 1 AM watching anime after eating too much

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by CHILIDAWG343 View Post
    Well id give a no, one of these could assign the top10 weakest players to the best player, and that would be chaos.
    And co leaders can kick everyone and wreck the clan . Compared to that the ability to assign attacks isn't so much

TH9

Clan: looking for a clan, feel free to PM
    IGN: Fireball
    LVL:77
    Every wizard should look like Natsu, every dragon should look like igneel.