Thread: New neighborhood

Centennial Club

New neighborhood

Hi everyone. I want to start a new neighborhood. Any hood i go to recently is either completely silent or there is constantly people begging for things in chat. I want to find a neighborhood with the right balance between the two. I'm thinking of starting up my own neighborhood. I haven't created the neighborhood yet as i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I don't care if you are addicted and play non-stop or if you play once a day or every two days just as long as you are active. I want a neighborhood where people can chat about anything. Asking for help is ok as long as it's not constant begging for things like in some neighborhoods. I want farmers that can actually be self sufficient but I also understand that everyone needs help at times. I would prefer a trading neighborhood over a hood that just sells cheap to each other (some people end up selling things for 1 coin and others sell full price so it ends up being unfair). For example if I needed 5 breads and someone else needed 5 popcorn we would trade instead as it makes things fairer. I'd also like neighborhood members who are active in the town, I'm always looking for visitors to pick up. So, basically I'm looking for friendly chatty farmers who are willing to help (but no beggars) who are active in the town to start a new neighborhood with. If anyone's interested just comment.
    Last edited by Quingernut; June 8th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Yes, I'm interested. I'm looking for exactly this type of farm.

I'm interested too gc sharona
    Hay day farm Sharon's place

Red face Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Quingernut View Post
    Hi everyone. I want to start a new neighborhood. Any hood i go to recently is either completely silent or there is constantly people begging for things in chat. I want to find a neighborhood with the right balance between the two. I'm thinking of starting up my own neighborhood. I haven't created the neighborhood yet as i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I don't care if you are addicted and play non-stop or if you play once a day or every two days just as long as you are active. I want a neighborhood where people can chat about anything. Asking for help is ok as long as it's not constant begging for things like in some neighborhoods. I want farmers that can actually be self sufficient but I also understand that everyone needs help at times. I would prefer a trading neighborhood over a hood that just sells cheap to each other (some people end up selling things for 1 coin and others sell full price so it ends up being unfair). For example if I needed 5 breads and someone else needed 5 popcorn we would trade instead as it makes things fairer. I'd also like neighborhood members who are active in the town, I'm always looking for visitors to pick up. So, basically I'm looking for friendly chatty farmers who are willing to help (but no beggars) who are active in the town to start a new neighborhood with. If anyone's interested just comment.

For mostly all the reasons you mentioned a bunch of us left our previous neighbourhood and set up our own. We are happy to attract a few new members those we have are generally quite active, mostly chatty, keen to help, and not constantly begging, although we do ask for help or say when we have trees needing help or such. That gives our neighbours first option to help and gain stars or coins. We often trade with each other too. We are from around the world, so members are on at most times. We are also at a variety of levels both farming and in our towns. Do come visit us, you might find it is just the kind of neighbourhood you are looking for! We are OM MY GOSH WORLDWIDE FAM.

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Quingernut View Post

Im interested. Hay day farm is Lynne's farm
    Last edited by Rlkccollett; June 10th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.

I'm interested too. I'm level 30 and wanted to join an active friendly hood. GC ID: Dreya_Rea.

GC:
    Dreya_Rea
    LvL 71 Daily Player
    Neighborhood: The Jolly Ranchers