Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1880

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please post discussions about the Gem issue here - ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE CLOSED

  1. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    I would have actually reported it if it happened to me and I realized it, due to the thought of "whats gonna happen to me now, because I know supercell can and will ban fluffybunnies if caught, esp regarding gems".

    ..I guess I'm just not as animastic, or "primal" as a lot of the world has become in the recent years and still respect rules and values and why they exist in the first place.

    Lets not confuse morality with SC's terms of use.

  2. #1872
    Forum Champion Coathanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoiscool View Post
    Yes your right but my friend did expliot the glitch and still got rewarded i hope this glitch happend again so I can do it and get some free gems.
    Given a single builder losing 6 days is equal to 876 gems and 5 builders is north of 5000 gems. Then counting the resources lost in those 6 days I myself would not trade a 6 day roll back for free gems.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

  3. #1873
    Fresh Spawn Col's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7
    Job done SC now close this thread please, and well done Daddy for starting the thread..

  4. #1874
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    74
    Y'all gotta move on, this is so beyond ridiculous now.

    PLEASE close this thread.

  5. #1875
    Senior Member Gatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroith View Post
    And now you make an assumption based argument to justify your point that exploiting a glitch amounting to thousands of dollars, potentially robbing other honest players of their time and money is fair ?
    Learn to review your argumentative fallacies before spewing garbage.

    btw, I live in SEA, and the glitch was happening during the peak hours of Coc. I weighed the consequences of abusing the gems, decided not to be a greedy fool and played my own game.
    Your argument is invalid.

    And to your next point, I'm not in anyway scrutinizing SC in whatever actions they take, so do not lump me with your endless facade of conspiracies.

    I'm just here to make a clear point:
    if you got the balls to do something wrong, have enough balls to accept the consequences. Simple.

    Well..."honest players" is a stretch of a word here. Like I said, gems are not an honest mechanic to begin with. It is not fair that someone pays not to wait and another cannot. So CoC is not fair to begin with. Add to this other unfair stuff (time bug, ghosting..) and it suddenly becomes harder to define fair in this game.
    Is it fair that I can cue up units in my barracks, complete their level up, sell them and get more elixir back? Is it fair that you can zap dark? Is it fair that units are super ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed, making you lose an attack sometimes?

    Ah, so you didn't exploit the glitch because you were afraid of the consequences? Sure, that is cool...but that's like saying I'm a good person because I fear the consequences of being a bad person (hell, karma, etc..). So you are saying that you wouldn't do it even if you were 100% that there will be no consequences?
    If so, you are a great shining example of what everyone in this world should be like. Somehow I doubt it though.

    Your last point is legit, if you exploit, you should stand behind it. We agree on that.

  6. #1876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    286

    Supercell THANKS!!! Job well done

    Can all the other people pls go on with their lives or just continue clashing?

    Enough has been mentioned about this topic. Thanks.
    Best Regards, Lost
    clan : erravi .. A very serious 😜 adult dutch war clan. Best win streak 43

  7. #1877
    Senior Member WarWolfA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Wherever I Am
    Posts
    365
    Wow, this thread got huge since I last posted. Because I don't feel like going through all the pages, I am confused on one thing.

    Are the people who abused this bug getting gems as a gift from SuperCell for any "troubles" this has caused? Seems sort of silly that if this is the case, the non-abusing players dont get anything, while the abusers get rewarded.
    Townhall 10 | Level 126 | GG: 875+ Million | EE: 640+ Million
    86/275 Lava | 168/275 Lego | 21/275 Brick
    BK: 26 | AQ: 27


  8. #1878
    Forum Champion Coathanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    5,355

    Post

    Fair is a place where you get cotton candy. Being that CoC doesn't have cotton candy I agree that CoC is unfair.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

  9. #1879
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolfA View Post
    Wow, this thread got huge since I last posted. Because I don't feel like going through all the pages, I am confused on one thing.

    Are the people who abused this bug getting gems as a gift from SuperCell for any "troubles" this has caused? Seems sort of silly that if this is the case, the non-abusing players dont get anything, while the abusers get rewarded.
    Thats exactly whats happened unfortunatly

  10. #1880
    Forum Legend Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    9,196
    Guys - i'm gonna wrap this up as this thread has become very emotional to some and it's getting out of hand.

    To summarise:

    There was a bug that meant that some people could get stuff in game without paying for it.
    Whilst this affected only a small % of a % of the total players in the game SC took on board the forum's legitimate concerns that some people this affected were using it to gain an unfair advantage.
    SC spent days (that quite frankly they could have been using to develop the next update) analysing who exploited the bug and producing a fair way to roll back the error.
    There will be some people that took advantage of this and are unhappy that their advantage is now lost to those people I firmly suggest you contact support if you feel you have been unfairly treated and they will look at your case. Before you do so i'd suggest reading the Terms of Service http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/

    You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

    • Engage in any act that Supercell deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Supercellís support services.
    • Use ♥♥♥♥♥s, exploits, automation software, bots, ♥♥♥♥s, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercell Game or any Supercell game experience or without Supercellís express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Supercell game.
    • Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Supercell employees, including Supercellís customer service representatives.
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •