Thread: Railroad town

Angry Railroad town

Im not liking the railroad town, im rarely collecting any supplies to upgrade my buildings!! It sucks, im not buying a ton of diamonds to just be able to upgrade!! May stop playing alltogether!!!

Maybe this is a part of the game to do slowly. There are always people who can and will move up fast because they spend diamonds. If that works for them, great. But that is not my plan either. I accept that means i will not progress as quickly as some players with regard to the town. It's ok. There is still plenty to do. I hope you can enjoy the town even if upgrade materials are acarce. We will eventually get enough to upgrade...i hope.

Hay Day Level 135
    Town level 39

I began repairing my platform the moment the upgrade was available. I am at level 6 (soon to be 7 hopefully), have upgraded to 3 slots in my B&B and 2 slots in the other 3 buildings, as well as upgrading to more coins in the cinema, level 2 on my personal train, allowing 12 visitors into Town, and my train will bring 4 new visitors (if I have the room). I have also opened up 2 plots of land so far. I have not used diamonds to speed anything up, just serviced my visitors as best I can and collected the "gifts" they have left me once their visit is done.

I know it may seem like it can take forever for some things when we really want them, but if you just "go with the flow" of the Town, you will get what you need to upgrade here and there.

If it bothers you too much that you are unable to upgrade the Town as quickly as you want, maybe this is an aspect of the game you may want to ignore. It won't hurt your farming portion of the game.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda1122 View Post
    Im not liking the railroad town, im rarely collecting any supplies to upgrade my buildings!! It sucks, im not buying a ton of diamonds to just be able to upgrade!! May stop playing alltogether!!!
    Amanda, I take my sweet time with the townies, it's no wonder they give me the bird when I click on them, they get so mad, I laugh at their facial expressions. I am sorry you are not liking the new town.
    Level 88
    Tetris Farms
    Town: 20
    Started playing: May 9th, 2014 ~ 3 years.