Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complete Newbie!! :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Hey, Darkangel! ...it worked! You rock!

Im im glad it worked for you! I was hoping it would. If anybody wants to add me, my GC is Alina Waterbelle.
    ~*girls kick butt. says so on a t-shirt*~

GC: Alina Waterbelle

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel2010 View Post
    Im im glad it worked for you! I was hoping it would. If anybody wants to add me, my GC is Alina Waterbelle.
    I'll try adding you, Alina. Thx!

LuLu
    Last edited by CatPasture; June 3rd, 2014 at 01:51 AM.

Ill add you too
    Boom Beach - Lvl 46 IGN: TheLankyTwig
    Join The Players!

Im back! Not that many of you remember me, and now its boom beach not Clash but still

I need neighbors on my hay day

I dont know how to add ppl
    my id: lovllielilo

Fresh Spawn

Cool Question about helping people on Hay Day

I have been playing Hay Day for a while and sometimes I feel like I can never keep my plants stocked or my animals fed. It seems like its really difficult for some reason does anyone else have this problem? I am a level 16 and I visit other peoples farms to try and find materials to increase my silo and barn. Am i really having a hard time or does everyone else face these problems? right now I have no more than 30 of each vegetable and by the time I make things they are already used up! For one of the rewarded tasks it says to send out 10 truck orders in 30 minutes and it just seems impossible because I can't hold enough items that I have made and vegetables at the same time! My main question however was How do you help other people? do you need to be a certain level? My cousin needs help with her boat and I go to her farm and click it but nothing happens. I also never see anywhere where it says send a part to her or help her but I see people posting about helping each other. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by Mrs803; June 10th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.