Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 561 to 567 of 567

Thread: Master List of ALL known Undefeated Clans

  1. #561
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    196
    It's no, look on previous page he said they had some losses

  2. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom9866 View Post
    It's no, look on previous page he said they had some losses
    Yer thanks I saw that

  3. #563
    Really out-dated thread. No clan is undefeated anymore with more than 100 wins.

  4. #564
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    Battle Rage BD 97-0-0

    Battle Rage BD (#9PYG9RVY)
    War Log 97-0-0 (No Lose No Draw)

  5. #565
    Senior Member ma1227rk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    223

    x3m golddiggerz 22-0-0

    no loses no draws founded march 17 2k15

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by nuearpy View Post
    Battle Rage BD (#9PYG9RVY)
    War Log 97-0-0 (No Lose No Draw)
    I request to supercell to verify our clan. If anyone don't beleive our unbeaten wins...

  7. #567
    Senior Member ma1227rk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayenbappy123 View Post
    I request to supercell to verify our clan. If anyone don't beleive our unbeaten wins...
    i believe in you because your number of posts: 1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •