Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help Alerts Only Show Up For Friends

This has been a known bug for quite a while- happens to me when I used to have a friend Angely from this forum- she always needed help when she really didn't. SuperCell is planning to fix this in the next FISHY UPDATE- until then you have to go to her farm all the time to see if she really does need some help from you

Kik: gimmickroll, I don't check PMs | GC: aliciachiu, No more adds please UNLESS trading..!! | Level 51 | Challenging = Unfriended | Humor us! Or get humored by us! Here at: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...aken-prisoner? | RSS: The Jolly Rancher | FB: Mallory (In case I buy from RSS), but my name is actually Alicia | Village : 24/7 HEAVEN | Eastern Time/Lives in Eastern USA

Uff

Ok i'll do it and walt for new update! 😋Tnx

Help ! For people in need

Just to say thank you SC for fixing the help sign for people who don't need help. Great fix. Much appreciated

Grandmatch level 75

Cool. Very glad that is fixed. I had five neighbors I felt compelled to frequently check on!
    Keri, HD level 55
    GC ID: FlorianSchouten
    Friends will not be approved without a PM pledging you will not raid/will honor the "buy only 3 stalls" request in my farm name.
    KIK ID: FlorianSchouten

Since the last update fixed this issue I will now close this thread.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG