Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help Alerts Only Show Up For Friends

Pro Member
    if you mean the farm name i think most people just forget what their farm name is and that they put a help up. as far as the new mark. it is a bug and a problem with Supersell so no reason to blame the victims.
    KIK: john123456vbn
    Hayday tag, 9CQCJCL
    neighborhood Helping hand 2
    HayDay lvl 123
    normal trade: lower lvl farm sells first, wheat last stall, default price.

Maybe it's a bug, but I dont think that's what it is because when I'm browsing thru friends trying to help them, it ocassionally refreshes and people who I have helped and no longer need help disappear from the list, but the ones I'm talkin about remain on the list and NEVER leave. I dont know
    GC: swprophet Level 53/
    Officially back on the app
    Lets have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Maaron View Post
    if you mean the farm name i think most people just forget what their farm name is and that they put a help up. as far as the new mark. it is a bug and a problem with Supersell so no reason to blame the victims.
    Farm name doesnt bother me.
    If its a bug, I hope they fix it.
    Lets have some fun

Most Level-Headed Member
    Something to consider.....

How fast does the server get notification that help has been received?

How fast does the server respond to disable the help notification?

When farming with friends (before the current release), we would flag trees and bushes for assistance and notice the significant delay between the time they were flagged until the time others were able to see the flag.

There was also a delay between the time the trees/bushes were assisted and the time in which the farmer registered the assist on their farm.

The servers are not optimal. Considering the number of players of this game, it could be hellaciously worse.

You may end up deleting your entire pool of neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Something to consider.....

How fast does the server get notification that help has been received?

How fast does the server respond to disable the help notification?

When farming with friends (before the current release), we would flag trees and bushes for assistance and notice the significant delay between the time they were flagged until the time others were able to see the flag.

There was also a delay between the time the trees/bushes were assisted and the time in which the farmer registered the assist on their farm.

The servers are not optimal. Considering the number of players of this game, it could be hellaciously worse.

You may end up deleting your entire pool of neighbors.
    Its true and I agree about the time it takes the server to do what it has to do, but I've actually gone to a few of the farms in question and clicked behind the house and guess what... Dead fruit bush. I even got a few snapshots of this.
    Lets have some fun

Most Level-Headed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swprophet View Post
    Its true and I agree about the time it takes the server to do what it has to do, but I've actually gone to a few of the farms in question and clicked behind the house and guess what... Dead fruit bush. I even got a few snapshots of this.
    Crafty.

I'll be on the lookout. Thank you for elaborating.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Crafty.

I'll be on the lookout. Thank you for elaborating.
    Crafty definately..

But will it get them help faster ??
    Hmm have to think about that. I have some friends who always seem to be on the ! tab without them needing help most of the time. When you visit a farm and they have the ! next to the pic in the middle of the screen they need help most of the time. Okay someone may have beaten you to the thing they need help with. If that isn't there they don't help.

I know by now who do have the ! all the time and I just skip some of the farms and check them less often so by the time they do need help I might not check at all.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    Crafty definately..

But will it get them help faster ??
    Hmm have to think about that. I have some friends who always seem to be on the ! tab without them needing help most of the time. When you visit a farm and they have the ! next to the pic in the middle of the screen they need help most of the time. Okay someone may have beaten you to the thing they need help with. If that isn't there they don't help.

I know by now who do have the ! all the time and I just skip some of the farms and check them less often so by the time they do need help I might not check at all.
    I do the exact same thing so if someone has hidden a bush to get perma-flagged for help then it is definitely going to work against them.
    GC: {Schmoo} Lvl 60

Say no to sugar/dairy boats!! Don't fill em, don't open any crates, just turn the water cannon on them and wait for the next one!

I see this too with some farms.

They appear in de !-tab, but when you visit their farm the don't have a ! next to their avatar. My two cents: they needed help but before someone helped them they logged out the game completely and haven't logged in since ...
    Tikkeltjes - taking a (most likely permanent) break from HD

Quote Originally Posted by swprophet View Post
    Ooh I didn't know that! Some of mine have it permanently too.....I'm gonna try clicking the house! I think if you haven't logged in aft asking for help it still flags up?
    GC **~emmie~**
    If I've got it, you can have it