Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Of Chill Reputations - a Neighborhood built for the sake of Reputation Points

Fresh Spawn
    I really like the sound of your neighborhood. I think I will be a good fit for you. I have been playing for a few years. I am a level 70 farm and level 17 town. My personal train holds 9 town visitors and I use it often when I play.
    Last edited by Ava2013; February 7th, 2017 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Want to provide more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava2013 View Post
    I really like the sound of your neighborhood. I think I will be a good fit for you. I have been playing for a few years. I am a level 70 farm and level 17 town. My personal train holds 9 town visitors and I use it often when I play.
    Hi Ava How lovely that you found this thread. Thank you for taking an interest in this 'hood.

How was it reading my first two posts in this thread? (Did you read both of them btw?) What I mean is: did you find reading it tolerable and okay? Or was it excruciatingly painful?

Because - in order to join this NH - there is even MORE READING!!

Since we're a quiet NH and don't use the in-game chat (with one rare exception), we've had to develop an extensive list of guidelines and procedures to cover a variety of situations. And new neighbors have to read them and agree to accept and follow them.

If you're open to learning more about this NH, I'll PM you a link to our forum community group and our more-detailed list of NH guidelines, and then we can take it from there.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    Hi Ava How lovely that you found this thread. Thank you for taking an interest in this 'hood.

How was it reading my first two posts in this thread? (Did you read both of them btw?) What I mean is: did you find reading it tolerable and okay? Or was it excruciatingly painful?

Because - in order to join this NH - there is even MORE READING!!

Since we're a quiet NH and don't use the in-game chat (with one rare exception), we've had to develop an extensive list of guidelines and procedures to cover a variety of situations. And new neighbors have to read them and agree to accept and follow them.

If you're open to learning more about this NH, I'll PM you a link to our forum community group and our more-detailed list of NH guidelines, and then we can take it from there.
    Yes I read the first 2 pages. Please do pm me. I am still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava2013 View Post
    Yes I read the first 2 pages. Please do pm me. I am still interested.
    Glad you're still interested. Thank you. Message sent.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi LetTheMusicPlay, I tried sending you a PM but got a notice that you could not accept further messages til some space was cleared. I read the first 2 posts (and several more, working my way through the pages) of the recruitment page for Of Chill Reputations. I love the sound of it!

I'm part of a championship NH now because I enjoy the derby, the horseshoes, and picking up townies with my personal train, but I'm generally a quiet player. I do try and help out in the NH box and boat help and appreciate when others help me, but I'm not active in the chat. I like my current NH quite a bit, but most of the towns only have a few townies at a time to pick up and people are quite chatty, which I don't find necessary for the way I play HD. My farm is level 52, my town is level 15. My personal train holds 6 and I am working now on decreasing the time between runs. I would love to be considered for this NH and will be happy to read any other guidelines that are in place. Thanks!
    Last edited by kimka; May 15th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimka View Post
    Hi LetTheMusicPlay, I tried sending you a PM but got a notice that you could not accept further messages til some space was cleared. I read the first 2 posts (and several more, working my way through the pages) of the recruitment page for Of Chill Reputations. I love the sound of it!

I'm part of a championship NH now because I enjoy the derby, the horseshoes, and picking up townies with my personal train, but I'm generally a quiet player. I do try and help out in the NH box and boat help and appreciate when others help me, but I'm not active in the chat. I like my current NH quite a bit, but most of the towns only have a few townies at a time to pick up and people are quite chatty, which I don't find necessary for the way I play HD. My farm is level 52, my town is level 15. My personal train holds 6 and I am working now on decreasing the time between runs. I would love to be considered for this NH and will be happy to read any other guidelines that are in place. Thanks!
    Hello kimka

I'm sorry I let my mailbox clutter up. I've been away from the forums, and I'm sorry I didn't reply to you here more promptly.

Later today, when I have some time, I'll PM you some more information about this NH. Look forward to sharing more about us and hoping it'll hold your interest. Thank you for getting in touch here.