Thread: Huge Lag whenever I play the game! Need Supercell!

Huge Lag whenever I play the game! Need Supercell!

Okay I need supercell I have had this huge lag since yesterday night and it hasn't cleared up it does it whenever I am at my village looking at clan wars or chatting it doesn't do it at other peeeps bases or attacking in CW or Attacking in Multiplayer. I don't know what's the prob, but I would like if u could find a way to clear this up ASAP.

Thanks,
    ZeroGrav360
    Clash of Clans- Name: SK Fighter, Clan: LegendaryJungle (Co-Leader), Exp Level: 112, Town Hall Level: 9
    Boom Beach- Name: SK Fighter, Task Force: Christ's Squad (Leader), Exp Level: 54, HQ Level: 19
    Clash Royale- Name: SK Fighter, Clan: Royal Noobs (Leader), Exp Level: 9, Arena 8

Fresh Spawn
    Do you know what you're connection speed is? hehe idk if it matters but you could check that and if it is slow restart you're router.
    Last edited by Brandt97; May 21st, 2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: extra stuff
    IGN: Brandt | Clan: Donate warriors | TH 8 | Level 69 ATM | as of july 4th 2014

IGN: Brandt | Clan: OFFHAND CURSORY | TH12 | Level 188 | as of June 18th 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt97 View Post
    Do you know what you're connection speed is? hehe idk if it matters but you could check that and if it is slow restart you're router.
    That would be a good question, but it is very fast for everyone else and my coms. My speed is 3MPS.
    Clash of Clans- Name: SK Fighter, Clan: LegendaryJungle (Co-Leader), Exp Level: 112, Town Hall Level: 9
    Boom Beach- Name: SK Fighter, Task Force: Christ's Squad (Leader), Exp Level: 54, HQ Level: 19
    Clash Royale- Name: SK Fighter, Clan: Royal Noobs (Leader), Exp Level: 9, Arena 8

May not apply to you but when my GC fails to login I get massive lag i.e 1fps

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    |IGN: KL597|Clan: Australia Elite|TH:9|

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Ellison
    If you make people think they're thinking they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you
    Est | August 2012

Same!

Whenever I'm at my base it gets super laggy! But when I attack or visit lag completely stops! I'm on ipad mini ios 7.0.4, what about u?

Level: 94 Clan: Battle Rage 2 Clasher since: Jun. 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve(Supercell) View Post
    Bluuman is correct.
    👆Yep.👆

it is likely to be the connection as the guys say, but it could also be something else on the device is it jailbroken at all?

you could try killing the app, doing a hard reboot of the device see if that clears it up
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGrav360 View Post
    Okay I need supercell I have had this huge lag since yesterday night and it hasn't cleared up it does it whenever I am at my village looking at clan wars or chatting it doesn't do it at other peeeps bases or attacking in CW or Attacking in Multiplayer. I don't know what's the prob, but I would like if u could find a way to clear this up ASAP.

Thanks,
    ZeroGrav360
    Hey ZeroGrav360,

If it's okay with you, could you let me know which iOS device you're using and which iOS software you're running on your device? Also, could you let me know if this huge lag happened after a software update/restore?
    This could potentially help me troubleshoot your problem for you if it's software related. You also mentioned you have a 3mbps speed. I'm guessing that's 3 megabytes per second is that right?

Co-leader of itCrowd // Clash Royale

Here TheDorkIshGuy

Quote Originally Posted by thedorkishguy View Post
    Hey ZeroGrav360,

If it's okay with you, could you let me know which iOS device you're using and which iOS software you're running on your device? Also, could you let me know if this huge lag happened after a software update/restore?
    This could potentially help me troubleshoot your problem for you if it's software related. You also mentioned you have a 3mbps speed. I'm guessing that's 3 megabytes per second is that right?
    I use An iPod Touch 5G 32gb, I currently run iOS 7.1.1, The lag just started not after an update I do think my GC was down though like those peeps up there^ say, but I don't think that was the prob, Uh I think that's right I'm not for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    it is likely to be the connection as the guys say, but it could also be something else on the device is it jailbroken at all?

you could try killing the app, doing a hard reboot of the device see if that clears it up
    OH MY GOSH! DADDY WANTS TO HELP ME!
    LOL^ Nope it's not jailbroken I'll do that when this puppy is out dated and I try'd a reboot nothing happened!