Thread: Playing C.o.C using Android emulator

Playing C.o.C using Android emulator

It seems the general opinion is that playing C.o.C on an Android emulator is against the T.o.S

I read through it all and only found a section that states using 3rd party software to interfere with or modify SuperCell software and services is against the T.o.S

I use Oracle VM to run Android and play C.o.C on it. The only modification is to the OS; i have set it up as a clone of a Nexus 10 tablet. The Clash of Clans software is untouched as are it's services; all going through Google Play Services as with any other Android device.

In my mind this doesnt violate the T.o.S at all as Super Cells software and services are untouched and left to run in their default manner.

Can anyone from Super Cell comment? Or anyone else suggest how this could be interpreted as violating the T.o.S ?

I will happily stop playing the game via this medium is Super Cell can provide sufficient justification relating to the T.o.S

You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

• Engage in any act that Supercell deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Supercellís support services.
    • Use ♥♥♥♥♥s, exploits, automation software, bots, ♥♥♥♥s, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercell Game or any Supercell game experience or without Supercellís express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Supercell game.

thread closed, if caught you may be banned by the way
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)