Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: completely useless blue drops

completely useless blue drops

Wta does it do except tell ppl your level. Which doesnt necessarily coincide with your camp lvl...we spend thousands in cutting and 50% of the time we get the blue stuff...why????
    Im starting to think you guys put useless stuff in the gsmr just to make ppl think their working towardd something while they wait weeks for upgrades... let it stand for somthing worth the time and effort of those who made you rich.
    Let it give us extra speeds on productions or cheaper re armings...Somthing! .

Ps give us better gem rewards for accomplishments... its like you guys got lazy at the end and just put every award at 20 gemz...really just 20??? Wow rip off!!!!
    Last edited by theflood; May 19th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

What

Does this even mean?

you just wasted 2 seconds of your life reading this
    so you're saying that supercell should give up their profits from coc , just because you want some more gems?
    and 20 is really much, as it's a BONUS.

this sig was created by reid! click here for his GFX-service:http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ee-GFX-Service

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 001rens001 View Post
    so you're saying that supercell should give up their profits from coc , just because you want some more gems?
    and 20 is really much, as it's a BONUS.
    So even though I spend about 20$ a week on my boosts and over 1,000$ in total, they cant show a little appreciation by giving me a gift box at least once? Which I havent had yet? Yet all my friends who never buy gems get them many times over thus far? Is that what you mean by giving up their profits?
    Last edited by Logix; May 20th, 2014 at 05:54 PM.

you just wasted 2 seconds of your life reading this
    Quote Originally Posted by Logix View Post
    So even though I spend about 20$ a week on my boosts and over 1,000$ in total, they cant show a little appreciation by giving me a gift box at least once? Which I havent had yet? Yet all my friends who never buy gems get them many times over thus far? Is that what you mean by giving up their profits?

gift box?

do you mean gem box?

those are totally random , so....

have a nice day, and i hope you'll get a gem box soon ( altough you don't really need one if you pay 20 dollars a month )

this sig was created by reid! click here for his GFX-service:http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ee-GFX-Service

Supercell isn't non-profit. Period.

Listen if you think supercell is non profit then stop playing there games simple as that

Banned
    Yeah, if you could stop complaining to the forumers, that'd be great. Supercell isn't non-profit.

lol u missed the point

Thepoint of the matter is this for the time and effort you put into this game regardless if you spend money or not the things that you get in return are sometimes pathetic I suggested that maybe instead of just a display of wat level you're at maybe you can of having an achievment of some kind itll make the game funner and more rewarding ...you have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by theflood View Post
    Thepoint of the matter is this for the time and effort you put into this game regardless if you spend money or not the things that you get in return are sometimes pathetic I suggested that maybe instead of just a display of wat level you're at maybe you can of having an achievment of some kind itll make the game funner and more rewarding ...you have a nice day
    FYI: More Fun - Funner is not a word.

First off, rip off is implying you bought something but never got what was expected.

Second, you think the time put in playing a free game does not reward you enough yet you continue to play which means you do find value in what they offer.

Lastly, may other games with premium currency don't offer any of it free. Be thankful you get some clearing obstacles, gem box particularly, and gems on achievement. Yet youre not satisfied with that fact you are playing an awesome game that costs you nothing and even provides some ability to earn premium currently.