Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How are most heroic attacks / defenses chosen?

How are most heroic attacks / defenses chosen?

How are featured attacks chosen?
    This is a signature
    Clash of Clans is the Illuminati! Read here:
    http://goo.gl/AG7ee4

I believe it is based on a number of things, but mainly:

1. Who did you attack/who attacked you?
    2. How many stars did you/they get?

For the first one, let's say you are #3 in your clan war, and you decide to attack their #8 base. Generally this isn't too difficult to do well because you are higher up, so it isn't considered heroic. If, however, you are #8 and you attack their #3, this would be considered heroic because you are attacking a base that is much harder. This works the same for defending. If you are #8 and you get attacked by their #3 and defend against them (they get 0 stars), that would be considered heroic.

For the second one, this is all relative, and I don't think there is an easy way to calculate this one. Generally higher stars means more heroic, but I think that it mainly depends on how hard the base is compared to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by MykoleC View Post
    I believe it is based on a number of things, but mainly:

1. Who did you attack/who attacked you?
    2. How many stars did you/they get?

For the first one, let's say you are #3 in your clan war, and you decide to attack their #8 base. Generally this isn't too difficult to do well because you are higher up, so it isn't considered heroic. If, however, you are #8 and you attack their #3, this would be considered heroic because you are attacking a base that is much harder. This works the same for defending. If you are #8 and you get attacked by their #3 and defend against them (they get 0 stars), that would be considered heroic.

For the second one, this is all relative, and I don't think there is an easy way to calculate this one. Generally higher stars means more heroic, but I think that it mainly depends on how hard the base is compared to yours.
    This makes sense.
    Thanks!
    This is a signature
    Clash of Clans is the Illuminati! Read here:
    http://goo.gl/AG7ee4

Quote Originally Posted by JackM View Post
    This makes sense.
    Thanks!
    No problem bud, glad I could help lol

i donthink so

i dont think it is chosen that way. I have a TH7, ranking #10 and i attacked someone with th6, #12. got 3 stars.Still, I got the most heroic attack, which is weird. At the end of war, i still emerged with the most heroic attack.

there were some of us who attacked way up their ranking . won 2stars.

hey supercell, please release an explanation how it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by driggerx View Post
    i dont think it is chosen that way. I have a TH7, ranking #10 and i attacked someone with th6, #12. got 3 stars.Still, I got the most heroic attack, which is weird. At the end of war, i still emerged with the most heroic attack.

there were some of us who attacked way up their ranking . won 2stars.

hey supercell, please release an explanation how it really works.
    Yeah that's interesting. I was going based on the last two heroic attacks from my team, and they both followed my description above. Maybe it's more complicated than I thought lol

Banned
    I think it is based on the higest ranked base to be 3 starred.

I dont know about defense. I checked and the bese was neither the biggest or lowest ranked to win a battle but was attacked by a GoWiPe

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBarbary View Post

I dont know about defense. I checked and the bese was neither the biggest or lowest ranked to win a battle but was attacked by a GoWiPe

The current heroic attack in my war right now is our #8 attacking their #3 and getting 1 star (60%).

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBarbary View Post

I think it does not necessarily have to be 3starred. but the stars matter.

Banned
    I think it is based on the target's difficulty level (reflected by the amount of loot you get if win) compared to your attack strength (hero level, troop level, spells). And not on the rank of attacker/defender.

Attacker's/defender's rank doesn't give any indication as to the fight's difficulty since it can be different between clan.
    Last edited by BoardGuest808888; May 18th, 2014 at 04:48 PM.