Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Matchmaking: How Does It Work?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Matchmaking: How Does It Work?

Matchmaking for player opponents is based on your number of Victory Points. Your opponents are selected from players with a similar Victory Point score. Your Experience level and HQ level have no connection to the matchmaking system. The same is true for Resource Bases.

2. If you see a someone with a much higher Experience level and/or HQ level than yourself, it is either because they have a low Victory Point score for their level or you have a high Victory Point score for your level.

3. NPC bases are detached from this system and instead will gradually become harder - but also more rewarding - the more of them you beat.

If you want to find out why matchmaking works like this, go here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...hmaking-System

Fresh Spawn

MatchMaking Unfair in 1 case!!!!

All is excellent, but have a friend who paid more than 300 USD in 2 days and is on Level 35 with 175 victories, so imagine his armory and the ones he is fighting against are still level 15 to 20....

Or may be not....

Quote Originally Posted by JiiIiiJ View Post
    All is excellent, but have a friend who paid more than 300 USD in 2 days and is on Level 35 with 175 victories, so imagine his armory and the ones he is fighting against are still level 15 to 20....
    I do not see it as unfair, and at the end if it is, then it is for your friend, since he is paying and the others don't, and he has to fight agains ppl of so low lvl. Remember, this is BUSSINESS and it is intended to make money.

Fresh Spawn
    how come minimum 3 attack's per day?im level 31 and yet cannot upgrade my HQ!!isnt normal?

Quote Originally Posted by jaez View Post
    how come minimum 3 attack's per day?im level 31 and yet cannot upgrade my HQ!!isnt normal?
    There isn't a minimum or maximum attacks per day. The statement about the HQ, do you mean you can't get enough resources or...? Please clarify
    IGN-Drizzy Drak3
    Boom Beach
    HQ-17
    LvL-43
    Clash of Clans
    LvL-101
    Th-9

I want lower my victory points because i keep getting matched with people much higher than me
    pls advise me how to do so

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKing7 View Post
    I want lower my victory points because i keep getting matched with people much higher than me
    pls advise me how to do so
    Only attack npc bases and put your hq on the beach unprotected.
    IGN-Drizzy Drak3
    Boom Beach
    HQ-17
    LvL-43
    Clash of Clans
    LvL-101
    Th-9

Banned

Lose gold & what not

Quote Originally Posted by Drak3 View Post
    Only attack npc bases and put your hq on the beach unprotected.
    Wouldn't that just lose all ur monies? And its slow im trying no one has attacked me in 3 hours

Decreasing vp score

how to decrease vp score

Banned
    match making does indeed suck very much

If you have no reosurces putting your HQ unprotected is useless cause who wants to attack abase and gain nothing.

And if you have resources who wants to lose what you struggled to achieve.

I want to play people at my level give or take +/- 2 levels. They have the same access to the same weapons and defense as I do. That and only that is fair.

Anyone can run up and have more weapons and defenses and have an advantage, but where is the skill in that ? That's not strategy that's just mismatching punishing those who do do well at lower levels.

I to believe match making can be much more balanced. I am starting to not want to play this game because of this major issue, and I am unwilling to let myself get raided and beat just to find easier players. Match us with players closer to our levels, and let skills be the decider