Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FORUM ALLIANCE! *Bound*Rising*Striking*- Forum Based clan family!

THE FORUM ALLIANCE! *Bound*Rising*Striking*Soaring*- Forum Based clan family!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: I founded the Forum Alliance nearly 8 months ago, back in May of 2014. Back then I was still a noob forumer, and a premmie clasher. Now, I look back on those 8 months and I see my place in every single day, every hour, every minute, and every second. And I also see my place ahead of me, and it's my place to move on. It's been wonderful leading this wonderful family, all the way from its creation to now, along the bumps and the smooth bits, and I want to thank each and every member who has helped to make my dream of a forum- only clan family a reality, and what a spectacular reality it has become. I've left the alliance in the hands of Mini, previous leader of Forum Rising, and I wish you all the best as the Alliance continues on its own journey. As all good things must come to an end, so also must my time with the Alliance, which I have treasured greatly. I enjoyed meeting you during funday, I enjoyed clashing with you during pushes and wars, but there are other mountains to climb and other seas to cross, and eventually I've grown tired of the Alliance- it's given me so much, but recently it's also drained so much from me. In parting I want each and every one of you to remember your first moment in the alliance- be it during a funday, or coming into Rising as a total newbie, and I want you to trace how far you've come since then. I challenge each and every one of you to keep improving the Alliance, keep helping it to grow and remember that it collectively is yours. Thank you all.

T
    HE FORUM ALLIANCE

We are TOGETHER
    We are ONE

Welcome to the official information and recruiting thread for the Forum Alliance Clan Family!

Pay close attention to the following bulletpoints, as not doing so may cause your membership to be denied!

• You MUST apply within the thread if you wish to join. We do NOT accept applications via PM or VM.

• You MUST use the password when you request to join.
    • You MUST be relatively active and have at least 5 posts on the forums in order to join any clan other than Forum Rising.

The alliance's OFFICIAL GFXArtist is RECRICON, a graphics professional and l o n g - t i m e forum artist. Learn more about Recricon and the work he does by visiting his shop here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...907-GFXservice

ABOUT US:

The forum alliance is the first Forum Only full time clan family! The alliance consists of four clans, three of which make up our war- based feeder/trainer system, and the fourth serving as a chilled, non- war farming atmosphere for members who just want to sit back, relax, and have a good time. Our three- clan feeder system is geared specifically towards helping YOU to improve and reach your maximum potential.

The Forum Alliance was formed by a group of forum members who felt out of place in other clans. No place they could truly call home, they decided to come together around the one thing that they all had a passion for- the forums. Today the Forum Alliance consists of three clans, which make up the revolutionary three- clan feeder pattern, with a fourth clan in the making. We are a member- run clan, with a largely democracy- based system of government, and an alliance- wide constitution which governs all clans. We'll go more in detail on all of these later, but for now, let's move on and look at what our clan family offers.

To read the full story behind our creation, read 'The Morality of Leadership' by our founder:

WHAT WE OFFER:

As a Forum- Exclusive clan family, we have many benefits and offerings that far surpass anything that can be offered by a non- forum clan. Our Forum- Only membership allows us to give more trust and choice to members.

Listed below are just a few of the great benefits that you'll get from joining us:

Forum-only member to avoid global trolls!

An alliance wide 'funday' every other week- chat with others, play games, and visit other alliance clans!

War drop outs and reservations!

Effective three- clan feeder and educational system helps to take clashers from a new player to an experienced all- round clashomaniac.

An alternative to the feeder system, Forum Soaring offers a no- war, non- intensive environment for farmers!

OUR CLANS:

So at this point you might be wondering- what about the clans? How can I find out more about them? What are the specific requirements and rules?

Here's a background:

Each clan is ruled by a clan leadership, made up of the leader and their permanent co leaders. The clans are bound together by an alliance- wide leadership committee, that handles membership graduations, alliance- wide events, and inter-clan diplomacy! We are ultimately democratic, obeying majority opinion in our clans and giving YOU, the members, what you want!

So without further ado, we introduce you to the clans of the Forum Alliance!

FORUM STRIKING

Are you ready to go? Striking is the most hardcore, high- level, and intensive clan in the family, perfect for the war-o-maniac. If you're not one for wars, Striking still offers a drop- out option, making this the ultimate clan for everything top- level.

Striking boasts an incredible war record, going nearly undefeated. The occasional event, such as a push or donating competition, keeps everything interesting, and Striking participates in the ever- popular Alliance Sunday Funday.

EXCEPTIONAL WAR RECORD

At Striking, you'll find a hardcore gaming environment- complete with an organized clan war system, which includes an opt- out for non- warring member, war rules, and war attack reservations which are all done on our private forums!

FORUM BOUND

The second clan in the three- clan feeder system, Forum Bound is the second step for players, and is dedicate to helping YOU gain experience in war, attacking, base planning, and MORE! Bound offers more advanced help and advice, allowing graduates from Forum Rising to come into a familiar environment, and helping newcomers to the alliance begin improving as soon as they join.

Like Striking and Rising, Bound offers clan war dropouts, and participates in the alliance's signature social event, Sunday Funday. Additionally, Bound holds pushes, donation events, and farming competitions to help members achieve a well rounded, experienced, and comfortable field of expertise.

Bound boasts a stunning war record of 14 wins to 4 losses, and wars an average of two times per week. Throughout war, members will be able to get help planning their attacks, setting up war bases, and many more helpful tips and tricks to help them excel in a war- oriented environment.

FORUM RISING

Rising's focus is on teaching lower level members the intricacies of the game at one’s own pace. Members are introduced to basic strategies as well as weekly clan wars for individual progression as well as advancement within the Alliance's feeder system.

Oriented around the gaming newcomer, Rising is geared to help players from the moment they rebuild their clan castle. Basic low level tips and tricks, low- level army compositions, and war planning are just a few of the many skills that Rising will ease new players into. Additionally, Rising is geared towards helping new forum members, and will help you learn to navigate the forums and become involved in discussion.

You'll be able to meet your in- clan friends on the forums, and expand your interest in the game from your mobile device to your computer.

Like Bound, Rising wars an average of two times per week. Throughout war, Rising will help new players to learn basic attacking strategies, defensive layout tips, and good clan castle reinforcements. In addition to war, Rising holds occasional pushing and farming events, to give players a taste of what the game has to offer.

Whatweoffer:

• The Alliance clans have their own private forum to administer clan protocols, guidelines for war, drop out, reservation of bases for war, sharing of tactics & strategies, events and general discussion!

• Common group experience for learning the art of clashing as members grow to TH7, base design, strategies to max looting & trophies, and troop development, Rising will help you to master the basics through group interaction.

• Access to experienced leadership & players for teaching, warring, Alliance protocols and general tips. Opportunities for leadership roles in the clan and/or the Alliance.

• Inclusion in Alliance wide events for introductions & exposure to members of Bound, Striking & Soaring.

• Competitions both in clan & sometimes across clans that advance individual progression in the game and achievements such as most donations, trophy pushes and more.

FORUM SOARING

Forum Soaring is the dedicated farming clan of the alliance, offering all the alliance perks in a laid back atmosphere. Here you'll find a war- free environment, farming- based events and clan activities, and LOTS of fun. Despite not being a part of the three- clan feeder/trainer system, Soaring is open to all members and will help players to improve their skills in a non- war gaming style.

Soaring's focus is on fun, through chat and shared experience. Additionally, Soaring requires nothing but a forum account to join, allowing any player to feel at home in our friendly, respectful environment.

If you're already in the alliance, no problem! Soaring is open to inter- alliance transfers, and members should feel free to transfer from their designated feeder clan to Soaring if they want to take a break from a war- oriented clan environment.

A WAR SYSTEM TO PLEASE EVERYONE:

We use a revolutionary yet intuitive war system- that has worked exceptionally for our clans!

We understand how hard it can be to find a clan that doesn't war. That's why we provide an advanced war opt- out system, allowing members to opt out of war up to a week ahead of time. Members can opt out of war by opting out on our family's private forum.

OPT- OUTS:

Opt- outs can be a troublesome process. That's why we keep careful track of our members who are opting out, and always revert to personal preference of the member. We try to minimize member downtime by reinviting opt- out members as soon as a war search begins.

We never punish members for choosing to opt out of war, and don't set a star requirement for the season. We always aim to keep our members happy and active.

WAR BASE RESERVATIONS:

In addition to a sophisticated opt- out system, we also offer you the opportunity to reserve your first attack in war on our private forum! Your attack reservation will be valid for the first 14 hours of the war, and breaking another members war reservation is not allowed. A list is maintained to show what war base is reserved by whom.

WAR:

If you chose to participate in the war you will be expected to follow a set of basic war rules. These war rules are designed to ensure that the war is a success, and also to keep everything calm between members.

War rules for your clan will be found in your clans specific forum in the Clan Wars sub-forum.

In addition to these rules, you should always be supportive of your clan mates. Cheering on your clanmates while attacking, and giving them tips and tricks on planning their attack is a great way to keep clan spirit high! You can find lots of cool war tips and tricks on our private forum, found here: www.forumalliance.net

APPLICATION FORM:

Please copy the following form and fill out the requested information. You MUST apply in order to join the clan- we need to be able to contact you should an issue arise!

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Alliance
    IN GAME NAME (IGN):
    TOWN HALL:
    EXPERIENCE LEVEL (XP):
    HIGHEST UNLOCKED TROOP:
    WIZARD LEVEL (If available):
    BARBARIAN LEVEL:
    ARCHER LEVEL (If available):
    PREFERRED CLAN:

SUNDAY FUNDAY:

The Forum Alliance doesn't just offer top- notch clan leadership, hospitality, and organization- we also are dedicated to keeping all of our members happy! A large part of this comes from the every-other- week SUNDAY FUNDAY, a 24 hour event where members can visit all the clans in the family, meet and greet with other alliance members, play games, win prizes, and have a good time!

Sunday Funday is open to all alliance clans and members, and allows everyone to participate in fun games, events, war attack watching, and educational opportunities! Whether you want to play a game, watch war attacks, or gain some in- game experience, funday offers an event for you!

Additionally, you can win fun prizes and rewards from Funday events, and show clan spirit by participating in the clan spirit activity #healthethrees.

OUR PRIVATE FORUM:

The alliance uses a well organized secondary forum to communicate and organize events, war, and competitions for clans! Our forum is Forum Alliance exclusive, and can be used by any FA member. Here, you can chat with other members, suggest changes to the alliance, reserve bases to attack in war, and MORE!

You'll find everything from war rules to clan chat to event information!

If you are considering joining the Forum Alliance then be sure to check out our forums at www.forumalliance.net

SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY:
    So many of our members love the alliance- See what they have to say!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
    Last edited by Julezwatts; November 23rd, 2014 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Somewheeeere, over the rainbowww, waaay up high.......
    Good luck guys!!
    IGN:TenMeister|Clan: UnityOne|Level 113|Town Hall 9|Trophy Record: 2517(TH7) 2747(TH8) 3389(TH9)Co-Founder of Request a Base (Closed)Boom Beach IGN: totopapa | Level 48 | HQ 20 | 660 medals

Yes! Good luck. Maybe I will join someday... *looks into the distance and sighs...

Quote Originally Posted by TenMeister View Post
    Good luck guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketrhino99 View Post
    Yes! Good luck. Maybe I will join someday... *looks into the distance and sighs...
    Thanks for your support guys!
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Good luck! I'm definitely visiting someday

Top 50 USA & Top 300 Global
    Nova eSports // Orange Juice Gaming // GankStars
    https://twitter.com/SyztumCR

Banned
    Proud Member here! Let's get this going guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Chichiboss View Post
    Proud Member here! Let's get this going guys!
    How does my first attempt at a recruitment thread look? Did I do a good job?

Nice thread julez, GL

LeFam

Quote Originally Posted by Nickroge View Post
    Nice thread julez, GL
    Thanks nick!

Looks pretty good to me Julez