Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment Thread| Panda Aft3rdark

Red face Recruitment Thread| Panda Aft3rdark

Panda Aft3rdark (PaD)
    #8P8GY2G2

"Pandaren Warriors - Clashing the world until afterdark"

- PaD was founded on May 14, 2014 by Eden Von and lady elixir, experienced and active players, used to lead and organizing strategies. We are mature and open minded individuals and thus extremely helpful and willing to give you tips and advice and would welcome a few too. We need dependable comrade-at-arms.

The PAD's aim is to excel as one of the fearsome clan, to compete with other clans in terms of trophies and clan wars. Also, to promote a pleasant gaming experience to its members.

Requirements:

• He/she must be active and sociable. Who has the ability to take a constructive feedback and give out sensible criticism. Generous to those who are in need. Must able to respect fellow clanmates regardless of age or ranks. Also must able to follow order from the leaders.
    • Loyalty to the clan
    • Th7+ (Exceptions can be made as long as you're very active as a player)

General Rule:

• Donate what is requested
    • Donation policy: 300 per week, 600 per season
    • A drama free clan. We expect open-mindedness and respect from all members.

General clan war rules:
    (Clan War's every Wednesday and Sunday nights.)

• Everyone's two war attacks should be utilize
    • Must have a war base layout and town hall must be inside
    • There will be an assigned group to donate for defense and offense
    • War attack requests take priority over raid requests (remember to specify)
    • There will be a list with designated targets from the Leader. Will be posted on Preparation Day.

NOTE: We don't punish players from mistakes or bad attacks. As a matter of fact, we would love to help and give you tips on how to improve yourself. Fail attacks are natural and will happen to everyone. However, continuous breaking of rules and requirements will result in demotion or ultimately removal from the clan.

How to apply:
    Search for Panda Aft3rdark (symbol: black and white shield, leader: Eden Von, co-leader: lady elixir).

Send us a request message and inform us that you have read the requirements and rules. Also add your time zone/ country. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Aft3rdark; March 6th, 2015 at 03:13 AM. Reason: adding the clan tag

*bump (up, up and away..)

*bumpty bumpty
    (Veteran and mature clan here and we are in need of loyal clan mates. Click the signature for more info.)

i recently joined this clan and i love it, bump

Quote Originally Posted by seldamiki View Post
    i recently joined this clan and i love it, bump
    Hey miki, thanks!

Now we're on clan wars (dry run) for 10 people. Hopefully, we could win this first one. The targets have been assigned and now I can't wait for the battle day. Cheers!
    (Veteran and mature clan here and we are in need of loyal clan mates. Click the signature for more info.)

bumping and some more bumping

We're done with the first war. And I see a very promising team here.

So we won 25 - 3..

.. against the odds

So we're back to Clan Wars.. The enemy has 16 wins, and we only got 1.. Yet we prevail..

PaDvs52bw.jpg

Oh I haven't been here for awhile 24 wars won