-Design
    -Features
    -Pros & Cons
    -Replays
    -Clan Wars
    -Additional modifications
    -Other Requests

Introduction

Hi fellow clashers and chiefs! It's me again! I'm Avernicus and the time has come to show case my latest Labyrinth farming base design: Hade's Dining Table (HDT).

Unlike previous Labyrinth designs in the links below:

1. Paranoia
    2. Atychiphobia
    3. Hypnotica
    4. Breaker's Bane
    5. Three Doors

which I designed that are built specifically to counter certain army compositions, this base is built to counter famous farming army compositions like BARCH, BAM while providing a strong deterrence against heavy attacks such as mass giant/healer and even GOWIPE at certain levels.

Design

Base w/o anything:

Base with trap placements:

Base with buildings in place:

Features

For dining purposes, the HDT will be divided into 4 parts; each of which i will explain in detail how they work.

Lets start with the Appetiser:

Most of the time attackers will snipe the TH and begin their advance towards the base from here; making this the ideal start of the deadly meal to come.

Giant bomb placed next to gold storage to take out barbs/archers that are forced to trigger it due to the way the walls are built to path them to the point of explosion.

Walls are forward built in front of the gold storage to prevent archers from taking it out easily. The funnel that lies in front of the storage is armed with a small bomb to weaken barbs and allowing them to be zapped in a single /combined splash damage as seen:

Due to the lack of/absence of T junctions in the Appetiser, wall breakers target the nearest wall, rendering their purpose more or less meaningless:

Next in line is the Entrée:

This part of the base is designed to tackle mainly meaty giants seeing how spring traps are laid out. They will path along the defenses and get sautéed off the battlefield.

This means that the remaining troops will go for the gold. Small bombs in the crevice of the space in front of the gold storage will stop goblins or archers in their tracks. Giant bomb placed adjacent to gold storage to annihilate mainly barbs or wizards that advance towards the core.

T-junctions on north east of this section will attract wall breakers, keeping the core relatively safe from being breached.

Next we have the Dessert:

Dark Elixir storage, gold storage, elixir storage and dark elixir drill make this section the sweetest spot in the base. Usually attackers will spam all the goblins they have here.

Small bombs line the funnel leaning the elixir storage and towards the dark elixir drill to slow their advance. Goblins will meet their demise when they go for the gold storage as the giant bomb there will take them out all at once. Remaining goblins that survive will struggle in vain to get to the core for the dark elixir while getting vaporised by the wizard towers.

And finally, the great Table on which Hades feasts:

It is centered with the Clan Castle:

Core of base nested with cutlery teslas to provide the additional firepower when enemies wander into each segment of the base. As seen below, the teslas make short work of giants that jumped into the core through the jump spell and PEKKAs that wander around the secondary layer of the base:

Additionally multiple 2x2 spaces are designed onto HDT to keep the attacker very wary of where the teslas and giant bombs are.

This base instills that factor of fear and intimidation in the attacker. One does not simply dine with the God of the Underworld - Hades and leave its premises so easily..

Pros:
    -Very strong against BARCH & BAM
    -Viable against mass giant/healer.
    -Sturdy against GOWIPE.

Cons:
    -Not so strong against mass hogs/mass dragons.

Replays

Clan Wars

Additional Modifications:

Hybrid Version

***Hybrid version untested***

Other Requests:

TH7 version as requested by Beeplance.

CoC Builder Plan as requested by Cale123123

Will update the thread whenever possible. Do let me know ur thoughts!
    Last edited by Avernicus; May 15th, 2014 at 04:34 AM.

You should a) add all your bases into your sig and b) upgrade to townhall 9 and skip the rest of your walls so I can see your th9 bases

Live in peace, if you want to be close to death, as life is just a diversion of your fate
    The Receptionist TH8 Trophy Base

Looks like a decent base Will use when I'm farming.
    A regular TH8 Player's on going journey to crystal league
    Follow it here.
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...52#post1792352

Quote Originally Posted by R3taliate View Post
    You should a) add all your bases into your sig and b) upgrade to townhall 9 and skip the rest of your walls so I can see your th9 bases
    Hahahah soon man. I'm just left with my last air def and remaining walls and i'm heading to ur level!

Edit: Tried placing bases in siggy but ended up exceeding the limit? @@
    Last edited by Avernicus; May 12th, 2014 at 08:15 AM.

Somewhere in the intergalactical universe. ;)
    Hi Avernicus,
    Another great base by you!
    I was waiting for this one to come.
    Great name, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
    Hi Avernicus,
    Another great base by you!
    I was waiting for this one to come.
    Great name, too!
    Haha thanks!!

I'm using the Pokeball right now and it's solid for gold and DE protection.
    I'm thinking of trying this base for fun though because it looks pretty good (after reading your description of design layout).

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmk604 View Post
    I'm thinking of trying this base for fun though because it looks pretty good (after reading your description of design layout).

Good job!
    Haha. Hope my base serves you well. Labyrinth-type bases are more fun because it allows the player to explore non-conventional and unorthodox ideas, allowing them to create unique bases that can be both intimidating and work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Avernicus View Post
    Haha. Hope my base serves you well. Labyrinth-type bases are more fun because it allows the player to explore non-conventional and unorthodox ideas, allowing them to create unique bases that can be both intimidating and work well.
    That is a good point. Usually when i see a base like this, i skip, because i have no idea how to attack properly. I have just built your design an try it out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmk604 View Post

Good job!
    Ive been using Pokeball for quite sometime. I think I will give this one a shot. I have not been able to go back to a farming base because we have been waring.

Do you happen to have say a hybrid version of this base? I see where I could tweek a few things, but I would lose some defensive dps.

Thanks!

-Alaeth