Thread: BUILDER UPGRADES and Multiple Builders allowed per Upgrade!!

BUILDER UPGRADES and Multiple Builders allowed per Upgrade!!

HI

You should introduce builder upgrades which at higher levels would allow builders to build faster. i.e lvl 2 builder = 25% fast builds on everything. lvl 3 = 50% faster etc... Also should introduce the option to have multiple builders on one project. i.e. if we could assign two or three builders to upgrade the town hall at the same time thereby cutting the time by 1/2 or 1/3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBKR View Post
    HI

You should introduce builder upgrades which at higher levels would allow builders to build faster. i.e lvl 2 builder = 25% fast builds on everything. lvl 3 = 50% faster etc... Also should introduce the option to have multiple builders on one project. i.e. if we could assign two or three builders to upgrade the town hall at the same time thereby cutting the time by 1/2 or 1/3.
    That would be great but it would probley cost gems....

Upgrade builders-sell more gems

I would love to see an option to upgrade builders to speed up efforts. The upgrade could be gem based. If I could upgrade a builder to reduce time to complete 25% I would spend some cash on gems. I would note that this could also require and adjustment in being able to select which builder works on which upgrade. I have 4 builders if I upgrade 1 or 2 then I would want to chose which builder works on which upgrade. Thanks

building time reduced by 25% will result in alot less gem usage for rushing building with gems.

Lets say the total income of supercell is 300k a day. and 100k a day is from rushing buildings with gems. Lets assume 25% less gems are used to finish buildings earlier. thats a reducement of 25k a day for the long run.

Its get a big ammount of cash right now VS long term high income. i bet supercell chooses long term high income. so would i.

You are correct, the math is better that way. Darn

Quote Originally Posted by Shamill1 View Post
    I would love to see an option to upgrade builders to speed up efforts. The upgrade could be gem based. If I could upgrade a builder to reduce time to complete 25% I would spend some cash on gems. I would note that this could also require and adjustment in being able to select which builder works on which upgrade. I have 4 builders if I upgrade 1 or 2 then I would want to chose which builder works on which upgrade. Thanks
    I think to accept this idea the developers should make a lower reduce time to complete more like 2 times + 5%

Reducing with 25% is way to much! For example: Cannon level 6 to 7 costs 1 day

reduce time with 25% = 6 hours
    reduce time with 5% = 1 hour

1 hour reduce should be enough but 6 is way to much. This game has to stay a difficult/patience game, not a speed game to play for 1 month!

Builder Improvements

A couple of ideas:

1) Ability to use multiple builders to upgrade things (and reduce the build time, but increase cost?).

2) Ability to upgrade builders (i.e. make them quicker at building, or make the buildings cost less).

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdemuth View Post
    A couple of ideas:

1) Ability to use multiple builders to upgrade things (and reduce the build time, but increase cost?).

2) Ability to upgrade builders (i.e. make them quicker at building, or make the buildings cost less).

Just my 2 cents.
    Your idea #1 is pretty nice, but that idea has to get a max limit for multiple builders like: 2
    If you would use 2-5 multiple builders it's unfair and a boring game. It's a game wich requires patience not a speed playging status!