Page 122 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1961

Thread: [Screenshot] Base Designs Contest

Banned
    Mass Murder

Great to see you back posting pedro - it was your farming thread way back that inspired me to get the shovel out, just wanted to thank you for that.

Banned
    Been a very long time since I added my new design.

Have fun!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Great to see you back posting pedro - it was your farming thread way back that inspired me to get the shovel out, just wanted to thank you for that.
    Coming from one of the members I respect. This means much. Thanks.

That was one of those times when you really can teach an old dog new tricks - i'd probably have left the game if it wasn't for this style of play - the cup hunt wasn't going anywhere without big cash and i'm not going to do that.

Sorry to go off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefvey View Post
    Get rid of the double-thick wall. It is almost always a bad idea. Use the extra wall to surround a mortar, or resources. Then put a few spikes around the edges to discourage WB.

Look at some of the farming layouts. Put your town hall outside and focus on protecting your resources, and spending them down quickly. The best way to keep high level players from attacking you is to keep resource levels low.
    Thank you for the input. The problem with resources are while I am waiting for the workers to complete their work, I am still raiding people. So I can spend a million gold, but also steal a million and then I am stuck with nothing to do and all that money in the storage. I guess I just got to stop doing anything and let the shield protect me until I can spend the money again or just keep building walls first.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    Mass Murder

Aesthetically pleasing like most of your layouts, Pedro. But I feel like the defensive buildings don't have enough overlap coverage so if the attacker picks just one side to attack from, it wouldn't stand up too well. But I could be wrong. If I had to attack this base, I would start on the NE quadrant. Let us know how it holds up. And good to see you posting again.
    Last edited by l2djae; January 3rd, 2013 at 09:28 PM.

Repost of my design to who missed it:

@ pedro

Impressive design as always! Nice seeing ya back here!! I would like also to thank you for the farming thread, saved my game experience!! Peace,.

~ Moe

Credits to Gus4Prez

i highly admire that player for maxing his th9....... And leaving his banks open! Haha he is a great player!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l2djae View Post
    Aesthetically pleasing like most of your layouts, Pedro. But I feel like the defensive buildings don't have enough overlap coverage so if the attacker picks just one side to attack from, it wouldn't stand up too well. But I could be wrong. If I had to attack this base, I would start on the NE quadrant. Let us know how it holds up. And good to see you posting again.
    We'll see. I'm still thinking of making new designs since I got a lot of free time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakhouri View Post
    Repost of my design to who missed it: (ss)
    @ pedro

Impressive design as always! Nice seeing ya back here!! I would like also to thank you for the farming thread, saved my game experience!! Peace,.

~ Moe
    You're one of those players that really has potential but lacks motivation back then. I'm happy to see you bloomed so well.