Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: [Screenshot] Base Designs Contest

hi pedrolee, you've accepted my gamecenter acc in case you didn't read it i would love to let you post my base design because i myself couldn't get this job done

Banned
    Here is my latest design.

Triple Threat

Just one of many crazy designs....

Here is my latest village layout. Believe it or not, I have not lost my townhall to any attackers yet.
    http://www.marklw.com/BamaBase.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    Oh I'm sorry but we are getting 1.5-2mil an hour. We take breaks during troop training.

Call me whatever you want. Believe whatever you want but I'm not promoting my way of farming. Do the math all you want but you clearly have no idea how to farm when it comes to GOLD GRINDING.

We are all quiet about this method and none of us are gonna reveal this secret here in this forum so you can believe whatever you want I'm not affected. All I know is I managed to steal +/-180mil within a week. U mad?

@Fetsy I believe I'm on my +/-190m in gold stealing. Me and my friends are finishing all walls within a week.

Lol why would i be mad at some one like you? it is easy for anyone to say blah blah blah but have no proof to back them off.
    just like saying "Hey i made 150mil yesterday. but i cant really tell you my secret method of how i do it. but i really like bragging about my achievements. so here i am posting screenshots of the my village one after another and how i got max out my walls in a week."

big swoop. by the way.
    Let pretend what u said were true. 180mil of golds in a week with 1.5mil/hours => u have to do 120 hours/week. that is average of 17-18 hours a day playing non-stop if you play 7 days. Or according to another post of yours, u said u done it in 5 days. that 120 hours/5 = 24 hours playing non-stop for 5 days. GET A LIFE LOL!!!!!!

I feel sorry for you bro. Couldnt find anything better to do with your time and with your life?

Oh wait, what the next lie gonna be? are u gonna say you actually made 5 mil an hours so that u only play 8 hours a day like a normal person and get that 180mil of golds in a week?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabamafan1970 View Post
    This one is very interesting. You got me. I would love to see all of them.

Pedro check your pm!
    Level 82 | Townhall 9 | Looking for Clan wars clan |

Quote Originally Posted by Alabamafan1970 View Post
    Here is my latest village layout. Believe it or not, I have not lost my townhall to any attackers yet.
    http://www.marklw.com/BamaBase.jpg
    Good design. Even if they dropped balloons directly at the apex of your base the rest of the army, probably archers would move along the sides into your ambushes on each side.
    Nothing makes you elite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maciawa View Post
    Lol why would i be mad at some one like you? it is easy for anyone to say blah blah blah but have no proof to back them off.
    just like saying "Hey i made 150mil yesterday. but i cant really tell you my secret method of how i do it. but i really like bragging about my achievements. so here i am posting screenshots of the my village one after another and how i got max out my walls in a week."

big swoop. by the way.
    Let pretend what u said were true. 180mil of golds in a week with 1.5mil/hours => u have to do 120 hours/week. that is average of 17-18 hours a day playing non-stop if you play 7 days. Or according to another post of yours, u said u done it in 5 days. that 120 hours/5 = 24 hours playing non-stop for 5 days. GET A LIFE LOL!!!!!!

I feel sorry for you bro. Couldnt find anything better to do with your time and with your life?

Oh wait, what the next lie gonna be? are u gonna say you actually made 5 mil an hours so that u only play 8 hours a day like a normal person and get that 180mil of golds in a week?
    Do you even flame? I have no idea why you're attacking me on a very personal level.

u were saying in the beginning that a lost of people wouldn't want to post screen shots becuz it shows where their hidden defenses are...to get around that u can take a screen shot while playing an attack replay. it doesn't show them for replay.
    cheerz!

~sorry if this was already posted, I didn't have time to read threw all the pages to see
    ~ ...Something wicKed this way comes... ~ xXx ~...Leader of ShaydesOFwicKed...~

Banned
    Thorns
    Last edited by PedroLee; November 6th, 2012 at 08:23 AM.