Page 1 of 197 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: [Screenshot] Base Designs Contest

Banned

[Screenshot] Base Designs Contest

Post your own base designs

List of my designs: >> click here <<

Using photobucket or any media uploader, post your designs using [img] code

One of the best thing in this game that I definitely love is the ability to design your own base. Creativity runs wild and I'm enjoying this while waiting for troops in training.

In a way, this will help people who don't have much time to design their own base.

Examples:

Stealth
    Made this prior Halloween since we can keep our troops even when camp is destroyed.

Embassy

This is my normal average base.

Featured Base: by Denden0112

First guy to have maxed everything (v3.3) that I know of. Such an inspiration.

NOTE: If you like any of the designs, don't hesitate to copy and post why you liked the design.

I appreciate your participation guys. Keep the community alive.
    Last edited by PedroLee; January 13th, 2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Updated Weekly Featured Base

Hi, pedro i had to make a new account because the facebook connect was not working

How did you get all of the money for the walls and do you buy gems?
    Heres my layout:
    IMG_0048[1].jpg

Banned
    List of my designs:

Stealth
    Embassy
    Triple Threat
    Thorns
    Sacred Mansion
    Dark Sun
    Temple Run
    Mass Murder
    Samurai
    Extractor
    Extractor v2.0
    Extremis
    Last edited by PedroLee; January 12th, 2013 at 06:04 AM. Reason: New Design Added.

You are making the troops in your clancastle useless coz they cant get out with your placement.

and harry, your townhall is outside your wall. just 1 archer and people can get a 1 star on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvdb View Post
    You are making the troops in your clancastle useless coz they cant get out with your placement.

and harry, your townhall is outside your wall. just 1 archer and people can get a 1 star on you.
    Thats because he wants people to 1- star him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipvdb View Post

Don't worry sir my Dragon can fly.

I do that becuase i get alot of people killing my townhall that gives me 12hr sheild and i keep it if i want to use it but if not i attack for the day and then ffline for like 10min s come back been attacked lost like 1000 gold and elx and use the shield

I think you will struggle getting high level players posting their layouts because of bomb, trap and tessla placements....just saying.

Interesting thread though good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    I think you will struggle getting high level players posting their layouts because of bomb, trap and tessla placements....just saying.

Interesting thread though good luck
    I know that feel bro. I had to login my friend's account so I can post my most recent layout (which I changed again just now.)

Thank you.

really sorry to take this a little off topic but i just spotted a healer in there, have you had any luck with them at all?

i've never met anyone who bothers with them really

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    I know that feel bro. I had to login my friend's account so I can post my most recent layout (which I changed again just now.)

Thank you.