Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [Screenshot] Base Designs Contest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    Sure! Ur GC ID is pedrolee?
    iPedroLee...

18 hours in and only one response with picture? Why, this thread deserves much more. Here my lvl4 layout, spent well over an hour on it

imagerby.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirou View Post
    18 hours in and only one response with picture? Why, this thread deserves much more. Here my lvl4 layout, spent well over an hour on it

imagerby.jpg
    Nice. I remember when I was on this stage, I almost made the exact same design but with Town Hall in the middle. Good job.

lol someone just bought 6000 gems. Thought u raged quit. Having all that advanced defenders and black skulled walls but only have 1500+ cups. I can see why u raged when they nerfed the farming. This is why the matching system should take into account of how advance your village vs the other village when matching them together. Good looking village btw. I am sure im not gonna come across yr village on the board anytime soon.

Transformers Hideout

I'm not a fan of copying, I like to design my bases myself. My last base seemed to be pretty popular to the public and I started seeing it being copied everywhere, so it was time for a change.

After watching the latest Transformers movie a while ago, I got the inspiration to come up with this design.

Attached Images Attached Images
    GameCenter ID/Kik: TwistedFateHN | Level: 42
    Captain: III | TT: III | Co-Op: II

|
    Captain I-III Achievement Help | HD Wiki | HD Guide Book |

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate View Post
    I'm not a fan of copying, I like to design my bases myself. My last base seemed to be pretty popular to the public and I started seeing it being copied everywhere, so it was time for a change.

After watching the latest Transformers movie a while ago, I got the inspiration to come up with this design.
    Well, it certainly looks like it was built on the Transformer movie budget.

Nice design.
    Nothing makes you elite

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate View Post
    I'm not a fan of copying...
    I think your design looks really neat, very unique and defense wise reliable. Good job sir. I'd vote +1 on this to be featured this week. I love seeing unique designs.

I made a new design, it's hybrid of my Embassy and Stealth. Just got attacked by 3 dragons, 8 wizards, 2 healers, 50 archers and got NOTHING (0 Gold, 0 Elixir) from me.

Here's the base I've been using, been tweaking it slowly for a couple weeks now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IGN: Sneaky-Dave - Level 22X

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    Here's the base I've been using, been tweaking it slowly for a couple weeks now.
    Even though I donít have near the defense structures you have I have been copying your defense layout you had for maybe 14 days-30 days ago, and it works wonders J I am building like mad and always low on resources so liked the one before better because it protects the storages a little more.

I can see why this is better for keeping your trophies though

Twiste I was one of those players that used your design, and I must add it has held up very well. After searching the top 50 I found your design the most balanced. Only thing I did differently was spread the elixir and gold collectors around versus all gold on one side.