Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Flammy's ULTIMATE Wall Breaker Guide

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Flammy's ULTIMATE Wall Breaker Guide

    Hey all, I'm really proud to bring you this video today.

    I honestly believe this is my best video I've ever made (out of 168 currently released) and I spent about a dozen hours working on this... and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOSEN9Llo
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    100
    great one dude.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ahland3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    318
    Thanks for all your contribution Flammy. Ive watched a good chunk of them
    Definitely a well made video and guide!
    Helpful Links: [CoC Wiki] [Loot Explained] [Got an Idea?] [Base Designs] [Base Builder] [Raiding 101] [My Beginner Guide]
    IGN Name: Ahland3r / Ahlander
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

  4. #4

    Post

    Nicely done , one other interesting AI item you may want to add is hidden teslas. They only evaluate as the closest building if they are activated.

    I particularly liked the maze base section I think that is particularly helpful to know (ie going after the cannon vs the mortar in a partial trap scenario)
    IGN: Tim || TH: LVL10 || Trophy Range: 1900 - 2100
    Try my troop calculator, barracks distributor, and available loot calculator: Clashing Tools

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahland3r View Post
    Thanks for all your contribution Flammy. Ive watched a good chunk of them
    Definitely a well made video and guide!
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    Nicely done , one other interesting AI item you may want to add is hidden teslas. They only evaluate as the closest building if they are activated.

    I particularly liked the maze base section I think that is particularly helpful to know (ie going after the cannon vs the mortar in a partial trap scenario)
    Thanks... as for the Teslas, I thought about including them. The thing is, that more matters for designing a base defense than doing an offensive base. The other part was that I was already past 10 minutes, which is getting pretty long for most "guides"...
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran TNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,930
    i hate to press link
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    -Sun Tzu-
    TNT. Design collections / Lvl 113 Leader/Farmer TheOnlyAndOne

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    i hate to press link
    Thanks... I put link rather than embed because sometimes annotations wont show up on embeds. I have a few "fast forward" annotations. Not critical info - just helpful.
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

  8. #8
    Forum Champion Zombiebender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    building my cyborg abomination
    Posts
    5,173
    Good guide. I'm not so sure about your theory that they calculate the path number of squares to their target building. I think they just use a radius, if the don't see a opening inside the radius they assume the building is trapped and the blow the nearest wall straight ahead, if there is a an opening they pick a new target. I suppose the result will be pretty much the same though.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebender View Post
    Good guide. I'm not so sure about your theory that they calculate the path number of squares to their target building. I think they just use a radius, if the don't see a opening inside the radius they assume the building is trapped and the blow the nearest wall straight ahead, if there is a an opening they pick a new target. I suppose the result will be pretty much the same though.
    I was messing around with a 400 supply army (its on video, if your curious) and found a similar situation... I calculated it to 15-16 walls in that situation as well, iirc.

    So even if it isn't how it operates exactly, it sure seems fairly consistent which is helpful when just trying to estimate what it is gonna do
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    105
    If any post deserves to be sticky, it's this one. Best WB AI video by far. The current WB AI video stickies lack depth. Cleanest explanation for WB AI I have heard. But shoutout to all the user submissions that add to the community.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •