Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flammy's ULTIMATE Wall Breaker Guide

Lightbulb Flammy's ULTIMATE Wall Breaker Guide

Hey all, I'm really proud to bring you this video today.

I honestly believe this is my best video I've ever made (out of 168 currently released) and I spent about a dozen hours working on this... and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEjOSEN9Llo
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

Centennial Club
    great one dude.

Thanks for all your contribution Flammy. Ive watched a good chunk of them
    Definitely a well made video and guide!
    Helpful Links: [CoC Wiki] [Loot Explained] [Got an Idea?] [Base Designs] [Base Builder] [Raiding 101] [My Beginner Guide]
    IGN Name: Ahland3r / Ahlander
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Nicely done , one other interesting AI item you may want to add is hidden teslas. They only evaluate as the closest building if they are activated.

I particularly liked the maze base section I think that is particularly helpful to know (ie going after the cannon vs the mortar in a partial trap scenario)
    IGN: Tim || TH: LVL10 || Trophy Range: 1900 - 2100
    Try my troop calculator, barracks distributor, and available loot calculator: Clashing Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Ahland3r View Post
    Thanks for all your contribution Flammy. Ive watched a good chunk of them
    Definitely a well made video and guide!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    Nicely done , one other interesting AI item you may want to add is hidden teslas. They only evaluate as the closest building if they are activated.

I particularly liked the maze base section I think that is particularly helpful to know (ie going after the cannon vs the mortar in a partial trap scenario)
    Thanks... as for the Teslas, I thought about including them. The thing is, that more matters for designing a base defense than doing an offensive base. The other part was that I was already past 10 minutes, which is getting pretty long for most "guides"...
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

i hate to press link
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    -Sun Tzu-
    TNT. Design collections / Lvl 113 Leader/Farmer TheOnlyAndOne

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    i hate to press link
    Thanks... I put link rather than embed because sometimes annotations wont show up on embeds. I have a few "fast forward" annotations. Not critical info - just helpful.
    Clash of Clans YouTuber

Good guide. I'm not so sure about your theory that they calculate the path number of squares to their target building. I think they just use a radius, if the don't see a opening inside the radius they assume the building is trapped and the blow the nearest wall straight ahead, if there is a an opening they pick a new target. I suppose the result will be pretty much the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebender View Post
    Good guide. I'm not so sure about your theory that they calculate the path number of squares to their target building. I think they just use a radius, if the don't see a opening inside the radius they assume the building is trapped and the blow the nearest wall straight ahead, if there is a an opening they pick a new target. I suppose the result will be pretty much the same though.
    I was messing around with a 400 supply army (its on video, if your curious) and found a similar situation... I calculated it to 15-16 walls in that situation as well, iirc.

So even if it isn't how it operates exactly, it sure seems fairly consistent which is helpful when just trying to estimate what it is gonna do
    Clash of Clans YouTuber

Centennial Club
    If any post deserves to be sticky, it's this one. Best WB AI video by far. The current WB AI video stickies lack depth. Cleanest explanation for WB AI I have heard. But shoutout to all the user submissions that add to the community.