However you will run out of th9s at about 2600🏆

Heroes Level 40 |
    Gold Grab- 1,000,000,000+
    Cup Record- 4080 and climbing (Barch)
    Check out The Barch Bible
    Quote Originally Posted by Woski View Post
    Sometimes I really dislike you

Quote Originally Posted by Guidasholiac View Post
    Very nice guide, too much of a challenge at TH9?
    It is possible to reach champs as a th9, however it requires a lot more patience. You have less troops so you have to find easy easy bases. Also expect to be 3 starred every defense. Someone in my clan made it though.

Heroes Level 40 |

Thx

Thank you, It was very helpful.
    Hello, I'm Blockville. Level 116/TH 10/ Inactive on clash.
    I'm Telemitry on Royale. Level 10/ Arena 10 and climbing quickly/ Active Member of CVCS CR(A Friend Clan)

very good point, bout barch vs bam, definitely will remember that for when i push

Really nice post buddy. I wrote a guide too as this is my pushing method of choice, it's in my sig, but yours is better. Haha.

Thanks for sharing.

A youtuber called Clash with Cam has many video's of this strat if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2...Ydhk-kQdlzn6yA
    IGN: Elliot | GC: ell4764 | Clan: British Legends

Find me on Christian Mingle @Phamily Shucks
    Nice Post King,

I found it very...very interesting that you view Splash Towers to be less devastating to BARCH than xbows which I think is slightly strange. As an only BARCHer and also as a good amount of good barchers know, Splash defenses, especially outside wizard towers and mortars are more detrimental to barch than xbows are. The reason is because Lv4 xbows still take awhile to kill barbs, probably 3 hits, and by that time, you have laid enough archers to kill the buildings. Point defenses in general do not affect much on BARCH. And also, Xbows are single targeting, meaning after every troop they kill, they will have to continuously switch to a new target buying time; and since you have a lot troops in order to overwhelm the defenses, xbows have no real affect. Compare this to outside Splash Towers (lv8) who can 1 hit kill a large group of Archers and 2 hit kill a group of barbs making it much more deadly against barch...

Just a suggestion but if you started to attack bases with xbows outside, you will get a lot farther just like Howie did up to 3700.
    Last edited by PhamTheMan; May 6th, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
    Phamily Shucks
    Lv 137 TH10
    Enigmatic Chaos
    YT: youtube.com/PhamilyShucks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PhamTheMan View Post
    Nice Post King,

I found it very...very interesting that you view Splash Towers to be less devastating to BARCH than xbows which I think is slightly strange. As an only BARCHer and also as a good amount of good barchers know, Splash defenses, especially outside wizard towers and mortars are more detrimental to barch than xbows are. The reason is because Lv4 xbows still take awhile to kill barbs, probably 3 hits, and by that time, you have laid enough archers to kill the buildings. Point defenses in general do not affect much on BARCH. And also, Xbows are single targeting, meaning after every troop they kill, they will have to continuously switch to a new target buying time; and since you have a lot troops in order to overwhelm the defenses, xbows have no real affect. Compare this to outside Splash Towers (lv8) who can 1 hit kill a large group of Archers and 2 hit kill a group of barbs making it much more deadly against barch...

Just a suggestion but if you started to attack bases with xbows outside, you will get a lot farther just like Howie did up to 3700.
    The reason I avoid outer xbows is because the are they effect is large, and the area wiz towers effect is really small. Also, xbows are a lot like Infernos in the sense that it takes almost no time for them to switch targets, unlike other point defenses. The reason I don't fear outer Mortars or WTs:

Mortars- mortars are deadly because they inta-kill groups of archers. However, with several seconds in between shots, the area a mortar covers can be completely wiped out before the mortar has a chance to take effect. A lot of bases place mortars on outside corners covered by a few buildings to prevent direct access (usually army camps which are high HP).
    these do not deter me from attacking a base because the buildings can be wiped out quickly and the mortar shoots slow.

WTs- Even a max level Wiz tower only does 48 dps. Compare that to the 110 hp that a level 6 barbarian has. Also, it has the smallest range of 7 tiles (tied with tesla) and this range it typically reduce by one because the WT is behind a wall.

In my experience, because xbows have such a large range, high dps, and can switch targets quickly, they can wreck a raid much easier than splash defenses. This does not mean I won't attack any bases with xbow coverage, but I would only reccomend it for an experienced base picker.

As as far as the limitations of my guide, I stopped at 3531 because my clan's push was over, not because I was losing. Another person in my clan reached 3725 with this method. Gaining cups at that level is actually easier the higher you go because more people are worried about a big gowiwi loss and will happily take a 1 star defense loss. The difficult part is nexting for hours at a time just to find a base that offers more than 10 total cups.

So depending on how long you are willing to climb and how much you are willing to next for a 7 cup win, the sky is the limit.

Heroes Level 40 |

Barching is counter-productive in the long run.

With clan wars here our clan is now seeing far too many lvl100+ players who have no idea whatsoever what to do to actually 3-star a similar lvl base as theirs...and the reason is because the clowns have been barching/farming their whole time in Clash with no thought of how to actually put together a REAL army that has a shot at REAL stars.

Particularly once in Masters the need to learn how to effectively deploy a Hogs/GoWiPe/GoWiWi army (which takes time, practice, and experience) is absolutely critical.

Do it the right way from the beginning and you'll find endgame FAR more enjoyable versus the multiple people I've seen quit the game this past month after being humiliated and embarrassed in clan wars. Learn a real attack strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by MakoClash View Post
    Barching is counter-productive in the long run.

With clan wars here our clan is now seeing far too many lvl100+ players who have no idea whatsoever what to do to actually 3-star a similar lvl base as theirs...and the reason is because the clowns have been barching/farming their whole time in Clash with no thought of how to actually put together a REAL army that has a shot at REAL stars.

Particularly once in Masters the need to learn how to effectively deploy a Hogs/GoWiPe/GoWiWi army (which takes time, practice, and experience) is absolutely critical.

Do it the right way from the beginning and you'll find endgame FAR more enjoyable versus the multiple people I've seen quit the game this past month after being humiliated and embarrassed in clan wars. Learn a real attack strategy.
    Okay, so at least I'm not the only one getting ♥♥♥♥ty comments from this guy, good to know.
    Anyone can get to champs with gowipe or gowiwi... If you have max expensive troops, gems to keep atacking with an army that lasts more than 2 hours to make, and more gems if you happen to run low on DE because of all the golems and witches you're using.

The real challenge is to do it with little to none gems to boost, and with an army that is cheap (and therefore winning more resources than youre spending to be able to keep attacking) and that doesnt take forever to train.

Arent these armies enough for CWs? Well, loonions definitely are, not for 3 stars, but yes to 2 star a TH9 or 1 star a TH10, and barch can obviously 1 star a TH10. And if theres people in your clan quitting because of not doing good in CWs, maybe that's because their clan talks trash on them instead of encouraging them to become better.
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

Thanks for the tips! I have been mostly farming with goblins/archers. I have tried barching with limited success. I have learned the hard way some of the most obvious lessons (ie. check for GBs stupid...oops...ouch...). I tend to be a bit thick, but a hard learned lesson is one that sticks. Some of the finer points you mention, troop deployment etc are going to be a great help, and I'm sure I will now see better results with BARCH. I am not pushing for masters, but I would like to get to crystal as a TH8. I have subscribed to your thread, and will be checking in from time to time. Thanks for taking the time to help us all out! BTW, I'm 2 days out to TH8.

L55 TH7