Thread: Whats going on at Jude's place?

Whats going on at Jude's place?

For those of you who visit my farm, I just want to reassure you that it isn't a foreclosure sale.

The farm has grown in fits and starts as I moved up thru the levels. And now at level 66 (unless the new update brings something) I dont have any machines etc to aim for. And I wanted a more integrated farm.

I have been making some big changes already, but it was getting harder with soooo much stuff on the farm.

So my solution has been to clear the farm and start again. Poor Glade had to sit and watch me dismantle my lovely farm. But I have reassured her it will be lovely again.

So dont dismay if you pop by and it is a shambles. I am sure it will all work out in the end. And if it is not alright, then it is not the end.....

although with the Birthday Bash mere weeks away I had better get moving.

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Aren't we starting at your place for drinks first? If your place isn't up to snuff by the party, just keep the "juice" flowing and who will care?

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Whew! I was worried that a toe-nada swept thru and all of a sudden it was like, "gee, Toto, I guess we're not in Kansas anymore!" Anyway, I'm just glad that you're all right.
    Last edited by Mikesfarmyfarm; April 29th, 2014 at 11:53 PM.
    GC: Mikes Farmy Farm LVL:70, 110/132 achievements
    NH: Floridatown

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesfarmyfarm View Post
    Whew! I was worried that a toe-nada swept thru and all of a sudden it was like, "gee, Toto, I guess we're not in Kansas anymore!" Anyway, I'm just glad that you're all right.
    Shouldn't be Arkansas?

My thoughts are with those families in Arkansas who have lost homes, possessions and loved one's in yesterday's tornado. The devastation shown on the news is incomprehensible. Kia kaha!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl

Yes, sigh, it is real and terrible. I am sorry I made a poor attempt at a joke. Bad timing. Please accept my apologies.
    you know, when I was a little boy, we lived in the Midwest, Nebraska to be precise. I vaguely remember going down to the basement with my mom and dad and brother and waiting for the all clear siren. Never really had anything bad happen, thank god. I remember my mom telling my brother and I not to worry because Nebraska was surrounded by a big cyclone fence....
    We only lived there for a few years, then we moved, and I'm glad we did. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in an area where there is a constant threat of danger. It's plastered all over the news, and every year it seems worse than before. Right now there's major flash flooding going on. The weather just seems to get crazier and crazier. Last winter was exceptionally harsh.
    Some say it's from global warming. Others say no it's not, we're actually entering another ice age. I just hope it's not Mother Natures' way of retaliating because of the way we've treated the planet...
    Well, at least it's always sunny down at the Farmy farm

P.s. Almost forgot, looking good there, Jude!
    Last edited by Mikesfarmyfarm; April 30th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.
    GC: Mikes Farmy Farm LVL:70, 110/132 achievements
    NH: Floridatown

It's really coming together jude. B e a u t f u l...as always
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

What a mission....

but I have to say I have been having a good time. Almost no growing, making, buying or selling going on for a few days, but it has been nice not to have the stress of 'boats' and 'events', and the merry-go-round of bems and sems.

And it has been nice starting from scratch. It worked better when I didn't try to see the big picture. That became overwhelming and the mess and mayhem I had created was disheartening.

but when i focused up close, and worked on one area, it was fun. Trying this and that. Moving this here and that there.
    My poor pets don't know if they are coming or going.

I sent the Freds and Hildas on holiday (photos to follow). And hired Hilda who has come to live in the bunny glade at Bagend. She enjoys the quiet.

My wee village now needs a name ....

I am not 100% happy. There will be a bit more tweeking. But tweeking is what I do on a normal day.....

GC ID Judesnz54. / Current lvl 97 / Kik FlowerFarm
    Farm name - Storybrooke Village / Achievements 119/126
    Town name - Spring Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Judesnz54 View Post
    What a mission....

but I have to say I have been having a good time. Almost no growing, making, buying or selling going on for a few days, but it has been nice not to have the stress of 'boats' and 'events', and the merry-go-round of bems and sems.

And it has been nice starting from scratch. It worked better when I didn't try to see the big picture. That became overwhelming and the mess and mayhem I had created was disheartening.

but when i focused up close, and worked on one area, it was fun. Trying this and that. Moving this here and that there.
    My poor pets don't know if they are coming or going.

I sent the Freds and Hildas on holiday (photos to follow). And hired Hilda who has come to live in the bunny glade at Bagend. She enjoys the quiet.

My wee village now needs a name ....

I am not 100% happy. There will be a bit more tweeking. But tweeking is what I do on a normal day.....
    Jude, it has been agonising watching you wrangle your animals and wrestle with machines, but your village is truly delightful. I love the way each gnome couple has their own little house, complete with pets, white picket fence and their own letterbox. I loved wandering the linking paths, visiting each little family and ending up at the village common with the communal barbeque, coffee shop/tavern and sandwich truck. Well done!
    GladeMaid
    RSS Name - Glade's Auckland Farm: Level - 116: Achievements - 124/132 Masteries - 31/??. Barn/Silo - Never big enough! Bring back Game Centre Friend Requests!

Photo: Great Spotted Kiwi - Mark Jones, Auscape Intl