Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 679

Thread: TH9 Anti-Hog, Unlureable Clan Castle

  1. #121
    Pro Member TheOneKamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GD ❤️
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by n3r0s View Post
    Anyways it will be fun to try this base next war. As it is atm wars are all about hogs vs antihogs, at least up to th9.
    I agree. I havent gotten attacked in the last 2 wars tho, so dont have any recent war feedback to share lol
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

  2. #122
    2 of the outer ad's are placed badly imo. Everything else looks good.

  3. #123
    Pro Member TheOneKamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GD ❤️
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeCreeper View Post
    2 of the outer ad's are placed badly imo. Everything else looks good.
    Uhmm.. Yea, so where would you place the two ‘misplaced’ ADs?...
    Last edited by TheOneKamikaze; April 29th, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneKamikaze View Post
    Uhmm.. Yea, so where would you place the two ‘misplaced’ ADs?...
    I like them placed where they are. I know where giants are going

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    57
    Opinions on how this base (overall) compares vs. Ringus formation (seeing as both are strong anti-hog, and similar inner AD placement/xbow placement)? Discuss.
    Last edited by supbrah264; April 29th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #126
    Forum Elder Jordan1120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    ExclusiveEmpire
    Posts
    2,127
    I like this base a lot and may try it when we get saved layouts. Looks like you need to switch a lot to transform it which I dont like. Other than that sweet base and nice job
    TH- 10 | Walls- 202/250 Lavas + 48/250 Zaps | Heroes- Queen 40, King 40 |
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybug01 View Post
    Our number one and faithful co-leader pulls an amazing 2* gowipe on their number 2



  7. #127
    Pro Member TheOneKamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GD ❤️
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan1120 View Post
    I like this base a lot and may try it when we get saved layouts. Looks like you need to switch a lot to transform it which I dont like. Other than that sweet base and nice job
    You only need to switch the ADs to the outside, the ATs to where the mortars were, the TH to the outside, the mortars to the core, rearrange the core, move the spell factory to the mortar's place, and then save the base...
    Lol just kidding. Sounds pretty complicated if I write it step by step, but it took me like 2 or 3 minutes to rearrange it to take the screenshot
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

  8. #128
    Forum Elder Jordan1120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    ExclusiveEmpire
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneKamikaze View Post
    You only need to switch the ADs to the outside, the ATs to where the mortars were, the TH to the outside, the mortars to the core, rearrange the core, move the spell factory to the mortar's place, and then save the base...
    Lol just kidding. Sounds pretty complicated if I write it step by step, but it took me like 2 or 3 minutes to rearrange it to take the screenshot
    I like Vinnys because I can take th out and put a storage in for easy use. But once we get saved layouts I will use this. Im too lazy to make a new base
    TH- 10 | Walls- 202/250 Lavas + 48/250 Zaps | Heroes- Queen 40, King 40 |
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybug01 View Post
    Our number one and faithful co-leader pulls an amazing 2* gowipe on their number 2



  9. #129
    Millennial Club TTTIIIMMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Outside
    Posts
    1,213

    Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan1120 View Post
    I like Vinnys because I can take th out and put a storage in for easy use. But once we get saved layouts I will use this. Im too lazy to make a new base
    Yeah I used that base for CW, just pushed out defenses to make CC even harder to lure, and centered teslas to stop a second star. Worked great.
    |Under Estimated|Newish Th10|Aq 34|Bk 22|Hh 5.2|eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foogus

  10. #130
    Pro Member TheOneKamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    GD ❤️
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by TTTIIIMMM View Post
    Yeah I used that base for CW, just pushed out defenses to make CC even harder to lure, and centered teslas to stop a second star. Worked great.
    Dont want to talk smack on other people's bases, just checked vinny's thread on his base, and IMO there isnt enough spacing between the third layer and the core in the corners with the small cushions, some hogs will probably go to the core.
    Kamikaze - ArtofWar^
    Maxed TH9 on 14th Nov 2014 | Maxed Heroes on 10th Feb 2015
    100% Maxed as of 4th July 2015

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •