Thread: Revenge button

Revenge button

Maybe this is an idea for a slight improvement of the game.

When you get attacked you are able to take revenge. Most of the time I just ignore it, but sometimes you do feel like taking revenge on the one that destroyed your complete village. The problem is that most of the time or a shield is active or a player is online. So in 19 of the 20 cases, I can't take revenge. Maybe it's an idea to show (or make a list) which of the people you really can attack for revenge? Then I don't have to press every revenge button in the hope someone isn't online or has a shield.

[edit]
    Sorry, posted it on the wrong place. I opened a new threat in ideas & feature requests
    Last edited by BartWNL; October 30th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

Good idea and request. Can be bundled at implementation to see whom from clan is online in clan list.

Quote Originally Posted by BartWNL View Post
    [edit]
    Sorry, posted it on the wrong place. I opened a new threat in ideas & feature requests
    Sorry, just can't help myself: "new threat in ideas & feature requests". Hilarious

Thumbs Up

Great idea, sir! I find myself facing the same problem,and your solution is nice as it doesnt disbalance the game. At first i thought you'd say something about ignoring shields :x

Banned
    I have also noticed that most of the time when a former attacker is available for revenge, their village has just be trashed by somebody else, so there is little, if anything left, to pillage.

Nonetheless, this is a very good suggestion.

Good idea, I hope they add this.
    IGN: Pressley | Level 177 | Town Hall 11
    Gold Grab: 2B+ | 73/300 Level 12 Walls