Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taken prisoner

After 3 days I got so tired of their whining for pizzas, I let them go. Usually Mary Poppins walks gracefully down my lawn to the road, this time she ran, closely followed by the girl.

Only Greg and the other guy visit my farm these days. They always come together, like they are afraid of me.
    Tikkeltjes - taking a (most likely permanent) break from HD

Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post
    After 3 days I got so tired of their whining for pizzas, I let them go. Usually Mary Poppins walks gracefully down my lawn to the road, this time she ran, closely followed by the girl.

Only Greg and the other guy visit my farm these days. They always come together, like they are afraid of me.
    Well done for keeping Mary so long. All that umbrella waving would have driven me mad long before. Girl and Joan aren't too demanding so they are more tolerable! I almost feel sorry for the bots, because SC clearly don't care about their fate, and have programmed them to come begging with little money and that miserly 5 XP. However, I'm so used to Girl and Joan now, I don't really notice them anymore so it's not as annoying as the constant parade of visiting bots. The most annoying thing now is the constant parade of friend's boats with sugar and dairy to fill! But that's another issue altogether!

Grandmatch level 75

Thumbs up

Drat! I've kept the girls all this time, and what do we get for all that suffering? A flipping mailman! Another annoying bot, or will he serve some useful purpose, like opening more crates? Or retrieving accidentally spent diamonds. Oooooohhhhh can't wait to find out! The suspense is killing me, and killing this once great game!

Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    Drat! I've kept the girls all this time, and what do we get for all that suffering? A flipping mailman! Another annoying bot, or will he serve some useful purpose, like opening more crates? Or retrieving accidentally spent diamonds. Oooooohhhhh can't wait to find out! The suspense is killing me, and killing this once great game!

I think the mailman is just a front showing up under false pretenses to save the hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    Dear Super Cell,

We have yoUR bots held on our farms. YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT. In addition to

that, please give more XP for in-farm villager sales.
    We would also

like 50 diamonds placed on each of our farms, by the farmhouse.
    The bots

will not be harmed if our terms are quickly met, but if they aren't, we will

make them clean all our animal stalls, and eat all the bacon & eggs from

the newspaper.
    We await your reply.

Zipper & Sasha222

This is too funny! I love how you made the ransom note look like it's cut out from magazines. But don't forget you want unmarked diamonds and no cops or else!!! Lol!

Smile

Thanks for the laugh! This is all just too funny to read. I tried to plant trees in strategic places to hide them. And I almost always say no to Greg

SC sent a bike via the wheel of fortune, but as luck would have it, neither girl seems to know how to ride one, so they still haven't made their escape. Ha ha Supercell, you'll have to do better than that!

Grandmatch level 75

Foolishly, I'm trying to get a tractor with my gift cards. The little darlings might make good their escape this time

Grandmatch level 75

No worries Button-I haven't forgotten our cause! Went deep undercover and I've been trying to infiltrate Super Cell by pretending to be one of the bots-I dressed up like one of the girls you have on your farm and have been doing a stake out in Greg's farm, watching the bot leaders come and go. It's an uproar there I tell ya! They got our ransom note-but since we were so smart to use aliases and not our own handwriting -they still don't know it was us, and are having troubles tracing it.

But I guess they haven't seen this thread, our secret is still safe-under their very noses!

Muhhhhahahahahahaha

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Ransom

Thank you, thank you for the laughs today!! I love it. Please let all of us know when sc meets your demands!! I love it. If you need any help, you can count me in. Torture the bots in any ways too. We can all assist.

I never gave them names...

I've had the little fat guy with the mustache (mike??) and the girl with the purple hat at my farm for several weeks now. I don't even know what they want to buy, I refuse to notice them. If nobody else would come, I would gladly send them away, just to be left alone!!! The other thing I consciously made a decision on was to refuse to let Tom ever rest. He is standing there permanently day and night...