Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taken prisoner

I've got the girl and Mary Poppins hanging around all day long. They keep asking for pizza's. Where do they think they are, at the Pizzahut?! ;-)
    Tikkeltjes - taking a (most likely permanent) break from HD

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post
    I've got the girl and Mary Poppins hanging around all day long. They keep asking for pizza's. Where do they think they are, at the Pizzahut?! ;-)
    ahahaha. I bet they think they are working at Pizza hut and they are waiting for the pizza so they can deliver it to someone who ordered the pizza I assume. Sooner or later, that angry customer is gonna come to your farm and complain why their pizza hasn't been delivered.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    Dear Super Cell,

We have yoUR bots held on our farms. YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT. In addition to

that, please give more XP for in-farm villager sales.
    We would also

like 50 diamonds placed on each of our farms, by the farmhouse.
    The bots

will not be harmed if our terms are quickly met, but if they aren't, we will

make them clean all our animal stalls, and eat all the bacon & eggs from

the newspaper.
    We await your reply.

Zipper & Sasha2279

Brilliant ransom note Kendra, oops sorry, errrr Zipper. If that doesn't get results, nothing will!

Grandmatch level 75

Drat! The bots are still here, demanding cheese and soya! They seem to be unaware that they are prisoners!! No sign of the diamonds yet, so I don't think SC are even taking this seriously. Greg even came and bought 3 saws from my shop that I'd put there for my invited friends! Yes! Unbelievable! He just came and left without the bots! I can't let them go yet. It's a matter of principle!

Grandmatch level 75

My bot hostages are getting really whinie.

Not sure if I spelled that correctly.

Oh-and I hope you don't mind, but you are Zipper-get it-Button-Zipper? I'm not sure how I came up with Sasha, just most unlike Kendra that I could come up with. But to confuse Super Cell more-I can be Zipper, LOL. I guess they are "monitoring feedback" while deciding how to meet our terms. We might have to go with making them sleep in the animal pens like Kwon suggested, seems cruel though.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Unhappy

Well Kendra, errrrmm Zipper, oh no, that's me. Anyway, my hostages are making themselves at home, set up home in the house, eating pizza and ice cream, and buzzing with energy with drinking expresso! It's all going horribly wrong, and in true SC fashion, they are taking no notice of our demands. Looks like I'll be stuck with 2 bots, no food, no coffee and still only able to ask for help on 3 crates. There's no justice!

Grandmatch level 75

I put my bots to work! They are loading cargo in the boats and harvesting endless wheat fields. Next they go in the mine, without a flashlight. Still thinking about Kwon's idea if sleeping in the sty.

Never give up!!!!!

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Quote Originally Posted by tikkeltjes View Post

♥♥♥♥ I nearly wet myself reading this, cuz not only was the pizza hut joke a riot, but I also call her mary poppins!! :P
    Farm Level: 92 | Town Level: 30 | Discord: Fezzie#3206

So much epicness in this thread

★ GC ID: msnijboon ★ Kik: msnijboon

★ Level: 54 ★ Time Zone: Amsterdam ★

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    I put my bots to work! They are loading cargo in the boats and harvesting endless wheat fields. Next they go in the mine, without a flashlight. Still thinking about Kwon's idea if sleeping in the sty.

Never give up!!!!!
    Thanks my friend! Your support keeps me going. The skippy girl is just called Girl! How dull, and the one in the hat is Joan. Anyway I've still got them here, and so I've not been plagued with Greg, Mike or Mary Poppins, who you lot are keeping busy!
    Be careful letting your bots load the boat, they may jump on board and escape that way! I lost Joan the other day, but she re-emerged from behind a cocoa tree! I had a bit of a strange moment, when I thought for a second she'd actually done a runner.
    Give the boys my love!

Grandmatch level 75