Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taken prisoner

update on hostage situation: SC must suspect me! i have been attacked several time and they almost got back the hostages! i have build a underground bunker where i can hide my hostages! after every attack i will send the archers down there and take 25 new hostages! in that way they will never find the people they are searching for! i seems to have worker SC is off my tail. i have begun to send the archers out on the ocean in a barrel (1 every day) equipped with a little note of our demands!

Fluffy Bunny
    IGN: TheLastClan lvl: 167 and a new th11
    In clan"Orange County"
    player ID: #2v2UP9GP
    i suppose it would serve no purpose to inform you that im awesome

Gosh Fluffy Bunny, you certainly are having an exciting time! You leave me breathless!

Grandmatch level 75

I dont tell people where i live after "the incident" o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    Gosh Fluffy Bunny, you certainly are having an exciting time! You leave me breathless!
    Ikr, my hostages died long ago lol. But i have put my barb king under a spell, and i will not release him until my demands have been met! Every day i will send him out onto rolling terror for electro-treatment. YOU MUST GIVE IN!
    today on the nature channel: DE zappers.
    these common creatures are found from trophy ranges 800-1500. They are a cowardly bunch, and often don't even attack your usually superior base; preferring to simply lightning your DE. Often, this does not pay off, as the attackers usually become the attacked. And are killed. This is why, above 1500 trophies, you will find few zappers. Thank you.

Hey all, I found this note in my gazebo-I think it belongs to one of you. Be warned, I sent it to SC!

Kendra

Dear SC,
    We have your bots, soldiers, and possibly trees. We are now united-Hay Dayers & Clashers ALIKE! We all want 100 diamonds or gems, and what we asked for before!!!!!
    We mean business & shouldn't be ignored-or else the bunny gets it-upps wrong note, scratch that-or else we will start "Plan D".

Love and kisses,
    Zipper, Sasha, Catarina, Tree Torturer & Fluffy Bunny
    Last edited by Kendra1168; June 8th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Soph-your Catarina-shes a artist. I thought you would like that. I don't know if they got out last hostage note though, he he.

Sasha
    Last edited by Kendra1168; June 7th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Perhaps they didn't get the last note, but as a mod has now picked up this ransom note, we know SC has defo got it! Thanks Kendra from Zipper, Sasha etc. hope this won't get you into trouble with your masters!!

Grandmatch level 75

OMG Plan D!! That's really drastic :eek::eek:

Grandmatch level 75

well no answer from SC yet, should we use some more violence? i could force the archers to get blown up by small bombs at sherbot towers? or give them as a gift to my barbarians? or i could send them inn all alone to try and defeat a maxed th10 base?

fluffy bunny

VIOLENCE
    if it doesn't solve all your problems
    you're simply not using enough of it
    IGN: TheLastClan lvl: 167 and a new th11
    In clan"Orange County"
    player ID: #2v2UP9GP
    i suppose it would serve no purpose to inform you that im awesome

Lol lol lol lol
    Sincerely, aidanipadmini
    If you think I'm a complainer because of my forum name, think again. Think of my name as "HavingProblems? I can help!"
    Forum Rules Town Hall Upgrade Guide Quick Fixes For Common Problems
    Common Clash of Clans Abbreviations Ruled Out Ideas

I dont tell people where i live after "the incident" o.0
    Am i tree hugger?

lol. But anyway, Im gonna need to visit one of your farms. I think my barb king has almost starved to death0.o he's starting to smell a little. I sprayed him with deodorant but it didn't do much. REQUESTING PIE AND OR POTATOES! i think I'm a bit of a danger to everyone i take hostage lol 0.o
    today on the nature channel: DE zappers.
    these common creatures are found from trophy ranges 800-1500. They are a cowardly bunch, and often don't even attack your usually superior base; preferring to simply lightning your DE. Often, this does not pay off, as the attackers usually become the attacked. And are killed. This is why, above 1500 trophies, you will find few zappers. Thank you.