Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taken prisoner

Red face Taken prisoner

I've got the skipping girl who buys saws for Grandma, (?) and the shy girl in the hat at my farm. They've been there for 6 hours because I'm fed up of them coming round trying to buy stuff on the cheap. How long will they wait? Forever? Or will Greg storm my farm to rescue them? Or will they give up and leave anyway. I'm most interested to find out. clearly I'm am bored as I'm very limited in boat filling activities.

Grandmatch level 75

Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    I've got the skipping girl who buys saws for Grandma, (?) and the shy girl in the hat at my farm. They've been there for 6 hours because I'm fed up of them coming round trying to buy stuff on the cheap. How long will they wait? Forever? Or will Greg storm my farm to rescue them? Or will they give up and leave anyway. I'm most interested to find out. clearly I'm am bored as I'm very limited in boat filling activities.
    I can confirm that they never give up and leave, nor does anyone else appear.

Grandmatch level 75

LOL-kidnapping is never a way to try to force info or an update outta a company, but your posts made me giggle, thanks!

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    LOL-kidnapping is never a way to try to force info or an update outta a company, but your posts made me giggle, thanks!
    Glad to give you a laugh. I've got a sinister desire to hold them prisoner for a long time, as Greg gets on my nerves. He comes to buy loads of good stuff, but only has bits of rubbish in his shop! And when was the last time he filled anyone's crates? I wouldn't mind if he sold a few land deeds or planks! Perhaps I'm losing the plot!

Grandmatch level 75

I thought long and hard about what you were doing and I realized your actions-while extreme-are really the only way to send a proper message.

So-in your honor-(big breathe) I am holding Greg and the other guy (Is it Mike?) at my farm. Either you or I need to write a note to Super Cell with our terms, LOL. Include the fact that we will make the bots clean all the animal stalls and eat all the b&eggs in the paper.

Thank you for your support. Are you reading this SC? Only you can liberate these annoying bots or they will stay captured on our farms FOREVER! Whilst you are considering our terms, also consider giving loads more XP when the bots come to buy. I never sell to them because 5 XP is so miserly, and you can get more money from the roadside shop

Grandmatch level 75

OK-I will write the note-and of course we should change our names so the don't know it's us!

Dear Super Cell,

We have yoUR bots held on our farms. YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT. In addition to

that, please give more XP for in-farm villager sales.
    We would also

like 50 diamonds placed on each of our farms, by the farmhouse.
    The bots

will not be harmed if our terms are quickly met, but if they aren't, we will

make them clean all our animal stalls, and eat all the bacon & eggs from

the newspaper.
    We await your reply.

Zipper & Sasha2279

Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    Glad to give you a laugh. I've got a sinister desire to hold them prisoner for a long time, as Greg gets on my nerves. He comes to buy loads of good stuff, but only has bits of rubbish in his shop! And when was the last time he filled anyone's crates? I wouldn't mind if he sold a few land deeds or planks! Perhaps I'm losing the plot!
    You can take girls outta my farm too.
    KIK: rainbowpridecanada
    Don't add me if you're a kiddie. No kiddie in my kiki.

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    Dear Super Cell,

We have yoUR bots held on our farms. YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT. In addition to

that, please give more XP for in-farm villager sales.
    We would also

like 50 diamonds placed on each of our farms, by the farmhouse.
    The bots

will not be harmed if our terms are quickly met, but if they aren't, we will

make them clean all our animal stalls, and eat all the bacon & eggs from

the newspaper.
    We await your reply.

Zipper & Sasha2279

Haha this made me laugh. Nice Ransom note. Instead of 50 diamonds, I'd probably would have asked for 10,000 diamonds be placed near my farm house. Also bots should be turning my sugar milll 24/7 non stop if the ransom is not paid (the handle does seem to turn fast so i'm sure these bots will be exhausted like after 5 minutes. And when they sleep, they will sleep on the pigs pen. I know I know this is harsh.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles