Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The InFinite Family | We Forge Champions

Picture day is almost here, (I'll post date soon) in where you make your base look the best, and I will screenshot it and put it in the new video!

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 10, level 147. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 10, Legendary Arena / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click!)

Hi OrangeJJ! Don't know if you remember me (Gaby) but I'm glad to see the InFinite Family is growing stronger. Keep up the good work and good luck!

Hi, my friend would like to apply for the clan. Him and I think this would be a good spot for him.

Here is his base:

http://imgur.com/Wyl74jq

Thanks!
    PM me with the accept/reject

It would help if you explained which clan. He meets infinite 2.0 requirements though.
    |Under Estimated|Newish Th10|Aq 34|Bk 22|Hh 5.2|eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foogus

Yep, already sent a PM. Eligible for InFinite 2.0

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 10, level 147. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 10, Legendary Arena / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click!)

Total pwnage at InFinite United for clan war! Intense, lots of comebacks, and lots of failed comebacks. Come
    and get your spot NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by GabyTse View Post
    Hi OrangeJJ! Don't know if you remember me (Gaby) but I'm glad to see the InFinite Family is growing stronger. Keep up the good work and good luck!
    Hey Gaby! I didn't see your post there. but thanks!

Daily bump! InFinite United just won their first clan war! Grab your spot!

Trainee
    This is when you wish you were 14 levels higher :P

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalMushroom View Post
    This is when you wish you were 14 levels higher :P
    Haha, what level are you?