Page 1 of 197 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The InFinite Family | We Forge Champions

The InFinite Family | We Forge Champions | Recruiting those with Potential

"Now, this is the law of the jungle, as old and true as the sky.
    And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
    For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
    And the strength of the wolf is the pack."

* Very, very, outdated, new promo video coming out soon!

Discord: OrangeJJ#2234

The InFinite family was established around December 2012 - the same year Clash of Clans broke out into the Appstores worldwide. We have been giving new players a home for quite a while; helping them to become the best they could be.

We first started out small, just like any other clan. The roots firmly planted into the ground after the joy of finally having 50/50 members. The original clan, was of course named InFinite, hence the family name.

Shortly, after finally getting level 50 + members, an elder, whom had earned our trust through loyalty, suddenly had this feeling of resentment. To this day, that remains a mystery, of why he had abused his powers to kick every member out of InFinite. The damage had been done. And the only way at the time, was to go up.

In May 2013, I discovered the forums. I did not know that there was a "Clan Talk" or a place to recruit members. I finally made a recruitment thread for my clan, and soon, after one month (honestly, I lost track of time) of heavy rebuilding, we managed to be the prosperous clan like we were. Suddenly, we became overflowing with members, and at that time my elders and I decided it was time to make more additions to the family.

Late 2014, our prospering clan family had been going through a slump. For more information, ask us ingame/PM me.

However, this year, 2016, is our year. It is InFinite year. Every obstacle that comes our way will be smashed into pieces. Every time we go downhill, we have the stamina, we have the endurance, to keep on rebuilding and to make our family stronger than ever.

Sometimes, in order to take a step forward, taking a step backwards is needed.

We had 4 clans before, and now just condensed into two clans. We will break InFinite records, guaranteed.

APPLICATION PROCESS VIA FORUMS:

Nickname (what you want to be called ingame, don't need to fill out):
    Level:
    Trophy record and as of now:
    Location/Time Zone:
    Wall Levels:
    Gold Grab:
    Hero Levels:
    War Stars:
    Picture of your profile and base (if you can):

PLEASE SAY YOU ARE FROM THE FORUMS OR THAT JJ SENT YOU. This is vital, due to enemy clans spying during war time. You may get declined if you do not state this.

WE ARE NOW ON CLASH ROYALE. HERE IS OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD!

A. InFinite X

INFINITE X IS NOW RETIRED AND CLOSED. ALL MEMBERS ARE AT INFINITE LEGACY.

A new age has begun for the InFinite family... Be prepared to be blown away - the next greatest clan in the InFinite family's history.... InFinite X. Proceeding from the story above from our slump in late 2014, we had merged Wolf's Prime (level 100 plus) with InFinite United (level 90 plus) to create one super clan; one that cannot ever be forgotten. It has marked the new era. The InFinite family will rise again, and this time, stronger than ever. InFinite X will be the spearhead of the InFinite family.

Requirements?

Level 100 plus
    TH 9 plus
    Level 6 troops or higher, level 4 Golems and level 2 Lava Hounds at least
    Some knowledge of GoLaLoon and other war strats
    GG of 250 mill +
    100% L7 (purple), 50%+ L8 walls (skulls) *
    At least level 15 heroes
    Completed masters achievement
    Good Friend in Need amount

* Having high wall levels will boost your chance of getting in.
    * Spots are very limited.
    * If you do not meet the above requirements, let us know by saying that in the application.

War schedule: 24/7 WAR WITH OPT OUT OPTION. Level 6 clan.

Clan Tag: #PGYQ2C9Q

Clan Level Average (44 members) as of 11/14/2015 = 116.023

Make sure there's a black and red flame shield upon entering, and Orange_JJ as leader.

Push Result (Wolf's Prime): #479

IF YOU HAVE CLASH ROYALE - WE ARE THERE TOO! Just search up InFinite X and you're officially part of our family.

B. InFinite Legacy

Click "InFinite Legacy" to see a preview of our clan CURRENTLY, WITHOUT having to go ingame.

This is a very chill and laid back clan.
    WAR SCHEDULE: 100% PARTICIPATION IN CLAN WAR LEAGUES. LAID BACK, WARS ARE NOT BACK TO BACK. EXCEPT FOR CWL. Level 12 clan.

We always complete our Clan Games!

The long awaited lower level sister clan has now emerged... InFinite Legacy. The name - carefully chosen as our other clan names, will reflect the true legend that the InFinite family has become over the last few years. This is a sister clan to InFinite X - a teaching school, if you will, for different raiding techniques, be it farming, pushing, or war. Every season, we will send members from X to teach different tactics.

Requirements?

Level 75 plus
    TH 8 plus
    Level 5 troops or better
    GG of 250 mill plus
    100% L7 walls (purple)
    Completed Crystal Achievement
    Decent amount in Friend in Need achievement.

* Having high level walls will boost your chance in getting in.

Clan Tag #: #PJRLL8GG

Same black and red shield as X, look for Orange_JJ as leader. There are a lot of InFinite Legacy's, make sure you join the right one!

CLASH ROYALE CLANS

Because Supercell got rid of the Clash Royale forums and migrated to the Reddit subforum, it's extremely hard to advertise clans on there, thus limiting the number of incoming loyal members. Before Supercell got rid of the forums, the InFinite family thread was the #1 most viewed and replied thread in the Recruitment section. So, if you are on Royale and also looking for a clan, you're in luck! You can kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes.

A. InFinite X

Requirements?

Above 5000 trophies
    50 + War Wins
    ~ 30k total Donations
    Must participate once in every three wars
    Must become a member of the Discord Server
    Must be extremely active in wars

What we offer you from InFinite X: Lengendary League status (11916 War Trophies), 55k+ overall trophies, mature and stable clan, 40k donations per week, extremely high activity and chat, great communication between staff and members.

B. InFinite Legacy

Requirements?

Above 2000 trophies
    Decent number of donations
    Must become a member of the Discord Server
    Must participate once every three wars
    Must be active in wars

We are rebuilding InFinite Legacy so it might not seem as much at first glance, so please be patient with us. We'd love any assistance!

Application for Clash Royale:

IGN:
    # of Trophies:
    Personal Best:
    # of War Wins:
    # of Donations:
    Discord User (if you have one, if not we'll get you set up when you join):

These are the clans that compose the InFinite family. Whatcha waiting for? Apply to either of them!

All of our clans are international, and require maturity and good sportsmanship. If not, the boot is coming for you.

WELCOME TO THE INFINITE FAMILY!

What we use for outside clan communications:

- Discord

* Contact methods: PM via forums, Discord: OrangeJJ#2234
    * Old thread can be found here
    * When applying ingame, please state that you are from the forums
    * GFX and other techy things to make this thread fashionable in the process

Free to use clan signatures! Individual clan family signatures coming soon,

~ I do all of the GFX in this thread - there will be no others' work on here, so I can edit.

Past Clan Signatures:

Want it personalized/add your name on it? Contact me!

Check out what our members said about us! Second post!
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:55 PM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

Reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingcold View Post
    Just joined today. Everyone is really nice. Donations are all high level. 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgar View Post
    It's about time I gave a shout out for this amazing clan family.

JJ recruited me from the forums about 4 months ago and I haven't looked back since!

I'm in Wolf's Law, we are an active, friendly farming clan...come check us out!
    Quote Originally Posted by oTexan View Post
    Awesome clan! Made me feel right at home. Can't wait to play my part in this clan! It has a bright future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darb1981 View Post
    Joined the family over a year ago, as a lowly lvl 30, when we only had a single clan. We've since split off a feeder and now have our new high lvl clan. Great people all around, and donations are great. Get in soon for Infinite United, only about 10 spots remain open.
    Quote Originally Posted by daclanman View Post
    two thumbs up here. love it very active and I love that i can be a part of a clan organization that will soon be in the top 200!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPresidente View Post
    This clan is chillin! Members from all over the world; from USA to England to Lebanon to Singapore. The clan never sleeps
    Quote Originally Posted by coltonspoppa View Post
    Congratulations on establishing a proper clan family. Not an easy thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireThief View Post
    Excellent clan- warm welcome and solid structure guaranteed. 100% good clan to consider if you're after a long term home.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    I'm glad that you guys took me in after what happened with Elite, I truly can't express myself on how warm and welcoming you guys were.
    Result of United's FIRST PUSH!

RESULT OF WRATH'S FIRST PUSH: #479
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; February 25th, 2015 at 08:25 PM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Friendly bump back!!! Good luck jj!!!

start date April 18th,2014
    LVL 139 TH10-Maxed Troops - CLAN WAR WINS- 73

"We forge champions"?
    Oh yeah we do. So many I can't count them on my fingers.

(Because I can't count to zero)
    |Under Estimated|Newish Th10|Aq 34|Bk 22|Hh 5.2|eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foogus

Ooh, new thread!
    CoC - TH9 - Level 113
    BB - HQ 14 - Level 36
    HD - Level 41

Banned
    Going to bed early. The lack of sleep has finally caught up with me. :/
    I may join in the summer, but... right now, I am maxing out th8.

Lol, Tim and Chum, you guys are the best
    (time to change your signatures)

Phoenix: And you can just join Wolf's Law to help your way on being a fully maxed TH 8
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; April 22nd, 2014 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJJ View Post
    Lol, Tim and Chum, you guys are the best
    (time to change your signatures)

Phoenix: And you can just join Wolf's Law to help your way on being a fully maxed TH 8
    Oh, yes. I'm now a "Proud Elder of InFinite United"
    Last edited by chummer1010; April 22nd, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
    CoC - TH9 - Level 113
    BB - HQ 14 - Level 36
    HD - Level 41

Quote Originally Posted by chummer1010 View Post
    Oh, yes. I'm now a "Proud Elder of InFinite United"
    Haha,

Hmm are you going to make a video with clan member's bases again?
    Hint Hint
    |Under Estimated|Newish Th10|Aq 34|Bk 22|Hh 5.2|eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foogus