Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to add friends in facebook

help! I can't add friends!and is there anyone willing add me? i m new to this game:)

Quote Originally Posted by Neen View Post
    Or, if you have an iPad or iPhone, you can add friends to hay day using Game Center. Here is the thread that tells you all about it on the front page. Then you can add people who want more friends, or you can post there asking people to add you. Good luck!

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...nds-Neighbours
    help! I can't add friends!and is there anyone willing add me? i m new to this game

The Game Center add thread has been closed so I'd like to share my gc id here, I'm very sorry if it's considered a spam. I couldn't find a proper thread despite my efforts.

GC id: madeleine akaino
    Farm Title: Tokyo Nyan Nyan Farm にゃー!

I'm a level 28 farmer, active,
    Standard prices for Crops:
    10x Wheat 1 coin
    10x Corn 30 coin
    ...and 10x Eggs 99.

I am also selling expensive crops generally in the morning after I wake up

Have an active mine, blessed with lots of explosives. Selling ore occasionally.

No boat platform. I am desperate for fish. Recently saving money for juice press and I've noticed many boat orders include juices.

Any trades will be done on Max price for both parties. I only sell items for one coin to my mum

Fresh Spawn

need friends

not sure how to add my facebook link, but my facebook email is deandra.dearmas@gmail.com

Need some friends

Fresh Spawn

new

Hi all i just started playing hay day about a week ago and I was wondering if I will ever be able to help my neighbors or if they can help me. The only reason for having friend is to buy/sell things to eachother? I have a ton of friends but I wish I could go around and help their farms.

add me on facebook!

add me on facebook daily player, sell upgrade resources occasionally

https://www.facebook.com/wong.huizhi

Quote Originally Posted by nellbell View Post
    Hi all i just started playing hay day about a week ago and I was wondering if I will ever be able to help my neighbors or if they can help me. The only reason for having friend is to buy/sell things to eachother? I have a ton of friends but I wish I could go around and help their farms.
    Yes, you can buy and sell things to each other. You can help them with filling their boats and reviving trees.

Fresh Spawn

friends needed

playing for almost 2wks...not sure how to add friends...but if you can please feel free to add...i play every hr when i can