Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clanwar ISSUES! NEEDS ADDRESSING!

Clanwar ISSUES! NEEDS ADDRESSING!

I have two things that i would like to see added to clan wars:

1) allow a member of a clan to get rid of clanwar troops which are donated to his/her clan castle. In our clan, we like to donate dragons, however some members secretly donate tier 1 troops before we can donate dragons, which make us unable to hold dragons in our clan castle. This issue needs to be addressed. Having a button that allows us to get rid of any troops in our own clan clastle would address this problem.

2) When looking at the war summary after a war, please show the number of attacks each clan member used next to their name/house. This allows us to see who is active/inactive within clan wars quickly. It is tedious trying to determine the contribution that each clan member makes to each war at the moment

thanks!

1)they are working on it.

2) do the barbarians disappear after the war? During the war they show how many attacks are left. If not just select a war base and it will show the attacks used, you can cycle through after that.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Coathanger View Post
    1)they are working on it.

2) do the barbarians disappear after the war? During the war they show how many attacks are left. If not just select a war base and it will show the attacks used, you can cycle through after that.

1) Great to hear! Hopefully it will come sooner rather than later! this hopefully is prioritized.

2) Yes they disappear. It should be simple enough for supercell to let them stay, and maybe even show the stars that each attack received next to each barbarian... Clicking on each of my clan members takes too long. Clicking on the base should be only done to see percentage damage done and replays.

thanks for the reply.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by prowsey1993 View Post
    1) Great to hear! Hopefully it will come sooner rather than later! this hopefully is prioritized.

2) Yes they disappear. It should be simple enough for supercell to let them stay, and maybe even show the stars that each attack received next to each barbarian... Clicking on each of my clan members takes too long. Clicking on the base should be only done to see percentage damage done and replays.

thanks for the reply.

what in the world are you talking about? It clearly shows how many attacks. it's the number of Barbarians left in fron to their townhall.

how is this not simple enough to distinguish?
    FIX CLAN WARS!

Quote Originally Posted by rdtx2012 View Post
    what in the world are you talking about? It clearly shows how many attacks. it's the number of Barbarians left in fron to their townhall.

When the war is over the barbs do disappear. During they are clearly there.
    We had a couple of inactives from the one we just finished and no barbs when reviewing.

Hope this helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtx2012 View Post

NOT when the war is OVER..

Quote Originally Posted by prowsey1993 View Post
    2) When looking at the war summary after a war, please show the number of attacks each clan member used next to their name/house. This allows us to see who is active/inactive within clan wars quickly. It is tedious trying to determine the contribution that each clan member makes to each war at the moment
    I agree we need an interface will all stats summerized (while war is going on and after it is over), instead of going through each member on the war map, this is a pain right now.
    Last edited by superclash99; April 16th, 2014 at 01:37 PM.

Wink

I totally agree, also we should have war donations count as regular clan donations
    Coc is like a box of chocolates...if ya open it up you can't close it

Quote Originally Posted by Nater21 View Post
    I totally agree, also we should have war donations count as regular clan donations
    No, because then idiots will just donate giants.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by superclash99 View Post
    NOT when the war is OVER..

you can still access the previous war and view the War Events and it details all the attacks with replays. I still don't see why this is an issue
    FIX CLAN WARS!

There is a report of attacks used and individual player performance folks. Go into the war log after a battle click on a village and it displays a report on both attacks. You can the scroll through all villages using the arrows.
    Does SC remove every inactive village? Read this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by USM999 View Post
    I am calling them Town Hall ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from now on seeing as they toss their TH to the side in favor of their precious resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.