Thread: Question regarding account swtiching

Question regarding account swtiching

My friend broke his iPod and cannot access his clash of clans account. He asked whether he could use my ipad to hget on his account. After logging into his gamecenter and opening clash of clans a pop up appears: would you like to load chief hiroshis village? Warning all progress in current game will be lost.

i pressed cancel but my question is if i press confirm will i really lose everything and have to start from town hall 1 or just lose what I did since logging on clash?

Thank you for quick answers

Pro Member
    You can use your game center to log on again unless you don't use game center which would mean you would start over completely.

Centennial Club
    You wouldn't lose anything. All you have to do is log back in when your friend leaves and your village will reappear.

Thx guys!

Have any of you ever done it before? I know you said it works but after the pop up there is another pop up that say ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS VILLAGE AND REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER ONE?
    Last edited by Checkler; July 3rd, 2013 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Additional questions

Bump

It would be great if a supercell guy could answer to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Checkler View Post
    Thx guys!

Have any of you ever done it before? I know you said it works but after the pop up there is another pop up that say ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS VILLAGE AND REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER ONE?
    I've done this hundreds of times.
    As long as you tied your village to your GameCenter account, you won't lose your village.

However, I do have an outstanding unanswered ticket with SuperCell, where I somehow got my sons and daughters gamecenter/villages crossed over. Still no response for over 2 months, so do at your own risk!