Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot has changed

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar

Loot has changed

Ok guys they have altered loot again. We need some investigative reporting and looking through revenge lists:

The following is new multipliers. This implies that attacking 1 TH lower gives a 10% penalty now and 1 higher gets a bonus.

LOOT_MULTIPLIER_BY_TH_DIFF 200

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-attacking-TH9

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Ok guys they have altered loot again. We need some investigative reporting and looking through revenge lists:

The following is new multipliers. This implies that attacking 1 TH lower gives a 10% penalty now and 1 higher gets a bonus.

nice dahimi, looks like th8 has some advantage now.
    IGN: Tim || TH: LVL10 || Trophy Range: 1900 - 2100
    Try my troop calculator, barracks distributor, and available loot calculator: Clashing Tools

Pro Member
    Yeah, VT posted about this:

~Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post

So happy im still Town Hall 8

If this is true than its even more incentive to not upgrade to th9 until fully maxed th8. and given the new barracks and troops I'll be at th8 for a long time.
    Clash Royale: Officer Waffle, Level 11, Trophy High 3878
    Proud member of the Clashwars.com family

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
    nice dahimi, looks like th8 has some advantage now.
    Yeah, what I don't like is TH9 farming was already hard enough. Now you can't get into peoples bases because of worse WB UI at double the storage AND you get 10% less loot from TH8s... =(

~Jeff

Great news for TH8! I was thinking about moving up but with all new troops available and now a bonus for attacking TH9 I think I will have to sit tight til I max out my Teslas and collectors!

Anyone else furious?

Yet another stealth tax on th9 coupled with a wallbreaker nerf, dressed up as 'better AI'. Supercell make me sick. I wish we could somehow hit them where it hurts, ie their pockets, so they take notice. But how do u financially affect a company who makes a gazillion dollars a year!? SC clearly just wants more and more players to line their pockets so they continue to dumb down the game and protect the people who can't play. CoC is a great game being ruined by greed.

Well done Supercell, second worst update yet.

First off, maxxing TH 8 now.

Second, I got a screenie of a Th 8 (me) attacking a TH 9. I destroyed all gold mines and the TH and this was what was left:

I checked later and he had over 1 million gold in the storages, so this is the new max from storages for a TH 8 attacking TH 9.

|Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

RIP Smash Land

Quote Originally Posted by Ro8star82 View Post
    Yet another stealth tax on th9 coupled with a wallbreaker nerf, dressed up as 'better AI'. Supercell make me sick. I wish we could somehow hit them where it hurts, ie their pockets, so they take notice. But how do u financially affect a company who makes a gazillion dollars a year!? SC clearly just wants more and more players to line their pockets so they continue to dumb down the game and protect the people who can't play. CoC is a great game being ruined by greed.

Well done Supercell, second worst update yet.

It's alarming that they keep making harder and harder, so many of my RL friends left which sucks mostly due to not enough time for raiding and with 1-2 hours a day you can't get enough to complete a single upgrade. I wonder how far SC will go.

I would suggest releasing some WBs to their headquarters but considering how dumb they are they will probably miss it lol