Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Strategy and Money Making Guide

Eating a chili cheese dog somewhere in the Palace District of Coruscant
    Why is it that no matter what coin making guide I follow, I still end up bankrupt?
    Last edited by Chilicheesedog; March 1st, 2017 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicheesedog View Post
    Why is it that no matter what coin making guide I follow, I still end up bankrupt?
    Could be that you are spending in the DD or at friends RSS instead of making your own product. Or spending too much on trees and bushes. Or that you are just focused on leveling up. My suggestion would be to take a week, and spend your time just producing goods and selling them at full price. Don't do boats, trucks, visitors or townies (unless there is a double coin event on one of them). Make everything you can and let your hoodies know what you are doing and why. If you usually sell to them at default or 1 coin, ask them to bear with you while you make some coin. And you may need to opt out of the derby. If you try this, please let us know how much you made.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

Eating a chili cheese dog somewhere in the Palace District of Coruscant
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Could be that you are spending in the DD or at friends RSS instead of making your own product. Or spending too much on trees and bushes. Or that you are just focused on leveling up. My suggestion would be to take a week, and spend your time just producing goods and selling them at full price. Don't do boats, trucks, visitors or townies (unless there is a double coin event on one of them). Make everything you can and let your hoodies know what you are doing and why. If you usually sell to them at default or 1 coin, ask them to bear with you while you make some coin. And you may need to opt out of the derby. If you try this, please let us know how much you made.
    I usually use up my coins when decorating or buying machines. I did stop that to save coins, but when I see neighbors needing something, I usually try to help out, especially with expansion materials. If they're hard up for coins because they are on a lower level than me, then I give a discount. There's also this kid in the neighborhood whom I adore. Ahaha. I try to help her out and her little brother as much as I can.

I'm not painting myself as a martyr here. Ahaha. Maybe one time I will just quit doing everything except save coins. Maybe. Ahaha. Thanks, Momscar for the advice.
    Last edited by Chilicheesedog; March 1st, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

This is a great resource for making money i will read those guides you shared will try those tips as well.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by manysolutions21 View Post
    This is a great resource for making money i will read those guides you shared will try those tips as well.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I agree that there is a lot of useful information here.

Please be aware, though, that the original post was last edited in March 2015. The game has evolved considerably since then, so some of the information may no longer be accurate.

Happy farming!

Hay Day level 150 (main farm) - Achievement 132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!