Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Strategy and Money Making Guide

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmacd View Post
    I sent you a friend request on Facebook. I'm listed as: "Bob". I don't really use Facebook much, though, so just a heads up.

how might one reach you then for a question?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmacd View Post
    how might one reach you then for a question?
    Well, I check these forums pretty regularly at the moment. Apart from that, probably the fastest way is an e-mail because I have them forwarded to my mobile device. I'll send you one of my e-mail addresses through Facebook.

Sorry about that. I'm a bit of a pain to track down on the net.

Centennial Club
    Wheating profit example: 70 fields = 6,000 gold per hour and 2,100 xp per hour.

for this,how much you sell for 10 wheat?1 coins or 36, so you get 6000 gold per hour?

what is RSS?Road Shop?

I didnt understand anything about this ,please give example

1. Rare Items

All farms have a rare, medium, and common item in each set of 3 rare items. There is something in the game code to prevent hoarding. If you keep even ratios of these rare items you will find more of what you need. If you hoard a ton of one in the set of three you will find more of that and potentially few of the other two.

Just about everything in the game will sell for max price eventually if you have ads up. If not, Tom or Greg will buy it
    what item does Tom And Greg Buy?

Thank you for the guide.

ive been using it for the last few days and have found it very good.

I've been looking for a method that uses all the machines in a simple way so to try and make only 1 item for the most money.

using the cream, and white sugar, then bread, ice cream, carrot pie, cream cake, strawberry espresso thing, burgers etc, it works out fab. And unlike others have said can work for any level, of course there are higher level machines that's not covered, but if someone's level 75 them I'm sure they can work out the best item to craft.

ive also been making cloth then turning this into pink dresses.

many thanks for the time invested to make this.

Centennial Club
    @adsuperjenius:

Sorry for the confusion, when I sell 10 wheat, I always sell them for 1 gold. The 6,000 profit was calculated assuming the average value of a rare item is 200 and then multiplying by 30 harvests in an hour. 70 x 30 = 2,100 xp for the wheat harvested. Each wheat harvested will give you one star, or experience point (xp).

Most rare items you find can be sold for above 200 gold each and if you have a lot of fruit trees and bushes each saw or axe you find will be worth well above 200 gold each as well even though you can't sell the saw or axe for that much.

Yes, RSS stands for road side shop.

For an example of rare items: My rare barn expansion material is planks, my average rarity material is tape, and my common rarity material is bolts. If I play normally, I will find 1 plank, 2 tape, and 4 bolts roughly. So over time I would have something like 10 planks, 20 tape, and 40 bolts assuming I didn't sell anything. Now, let's say I sell everything except for 10 planks. Because I have more planks than bolts or tape, I think the game code takes that into account and starts giving me more planks (my previously most rare item). Regardless, everyone has their own pre-set rarity for these kinds of items. Given normal ratios of items, you always revert to the normal rarity scale.

I don't actually know how the program works for all this, so I could be way off base here. This is just the theory I use and which seems to work well for me.

Tom and Greg will buy 1 slot of anything every 24 hrs if you had an ad up previously and no one bought the item. Possibly without the ad (not sure). So if you sold 10 bacon and eggs at max and no one bought it for 24 hrs then Tom or Greg would buy it (assuming it's the only thing in your RSS that was there for 24 hrs).

I hope that helps!

@Furgan:

You're most welcome. I'm glad you've found it helpful.

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up Best of the Best

This is really a hard work. You have mentioned all walk through of the game. Beginners should read it for a successful Hay Day player.
    Best Farm Level: 70

This is great! Wow! Love it! Am a newbie (lvl 42) - my kids strong armed me into it a couple weeks ago. Now am addicted - Am a CFO for Int'l NPO & been working on a HAYDAY ROI spreadsheet since day 1. You gave me so many different insights into the game - Thank you for the awesome lessons! -----> Does HAYDAY have any 'watch ads' for coins/diamonds like other games have? ----> How do I search Farms & NHs by name in HAYDAY? Thanks!!!! Going to get my kid starting on wheating - no more iTunes cards needed for coins!!! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Paigrayjax View Post
    This is great! Wow! Love it! Am a newbie (lvl 42) - my kids strong armed me into it a couple weeks ago. Now am addicted - Am a CFO for Int'l NPO & been working on a HAYDAY ROI spreadsheet since day 1. You gave me so many different insights into the game - Thank you for the awesome lessons! -----> Does HAYDAY have any 'watch ads' for coins/diamonds like other games have? ----> How do I search Farms & NHs by name in HAYDAY? Thanks!!!! Going to get my kid starting on wheating - no more iTunes cards needed for coins!!! Thanks again!
    Welcome to the forums Paigrayjax!
    This is the "General" part of the forum. If you think this is great, visit the "New to Hay Day?" Sub-forum. There is a wealth of knowledge there, too. Lots of suggestions on making coins, not leveling up too fast, and how to manage your resources efficiently.

https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...New-to-Hay-Day

This is the link to the sub-forum.
    Last edited by Momscar; February 26th, 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: to add link
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗