Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need Help With a Base? Read this first!

Hi, I'm in need of help in taking back my resource base. The enemy levels are

Outpost: 13 (38700 HP)
    Machine Guns: 12
    Rocket Launcher: 1
    Cannons: 1 and 6
    Snipers: 14 and 13
    Flamethrower: 4

My level state are

Boat Capacity: 10 (5 of them)
    Riflemen Level: 6
    Heavy Level: 6
    Zooka Level: 4
    Warrior Level: 2
    Gunboat Energy: 24

Here's a pic of the enemy base. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/PrVlIwa.png
    Fresh TH9.5 | AQ: 31, BK: 30 | GG: 627m, EE: 616m, HH: 3.3m | Lavas: 139, Legos: 111 | updated 5/26/16
    Clash Royale - Level 10, Trophy Record: 3551

Anyone know?
    http://i.imgur.com/PrVlIwa.png
    Fresh TH9.5 | AQ: 31, BK: 30 | GG: 627m, EE: 616m, HH: 3.3m | Lavas: 139, Legos: 111 | updated 5/26/16
    Clash Royale - Level 10, Trophy Record: 3551

Fresh Spawn

Help with a level 15 resource base please :)

Hey guys,
    I've tried multiple times to try and take this resource base, but have failed every time! (probably because I didn't use a strategy)
    Anyway, could you guys help me with a strategy in taking this base? (I really want to have this base under my control because stone is really hard to get for me!)

Here are my stats:
    - I'm level 16 and about 3/4
    - Headquarters level 7
    - Gunboat energy is 26
    - I have 4 landing craft, capacities are: 8, 8, 9, 10
    - Level 3 armory, heavies are level 3, zookas level 2, riflemen level 2, artillery level 3, medkit level 3, flare level 2

That's about it I'm not sure if it's becuase I'm not using a strategy or if its because i don't have enough troops.
    I always find that the rocket launcher in the top left hand corner always pulverises my troops before they even take down the machine gun and flamethrower. I tried flaring the ricket launcher and sending in my heavies, they got really close and out of range of the rocket launcher, but then the sniper just picked them off.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

(idk why the image is so small, sorry)
    IMG_0278.jpg
    Last edited by vCruze; August 15th, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vCruze View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've tried multiple times to try and take this resource base, but have failed every time! (probably because I didn't use a strategy)
    Anyway, could you guys help me with a strategy in taking this base? (I really want to have this base under my control because stone is really hard to get for me!)

Here are my stats:
    - I'm level 16 and about 3/4
    - Headquarters level 7
    - Gunboat energy is 26
    - I have 4 landing craft, capacities are: 8, 8, 9, 10
    - Level 3 armory, heavies are level 3, zookas level 2, riflemen level 2, artillery level 3, medkit level 3, flare level 2

That's about it I'm not sure if it's becuase I'm not using a strategy or if its because i don't have enough troops.
    I always find that the rocket launcher in the top left hand corner always pulverises my troops before they even take down the machine gun and flamethrower. I tried flaring the ricket launcher and sending in my heavies, they got really close and out of range of the rocket launcher, but then the sniper just picked them off.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

(idk why the image is so small, sorry)
    IMG_0278.jpg
    can u I take out the rocket launcher with artillery?

if so do that, then take out the flame and MG on left, then move behind base with remaining troops out of range of sniper.
    Gamecenter ID: Imozeb
    Boom beach: HQ20

Join ForumForever Task Force!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Imozeb View Post
    can u I take out the rocket launcher with artillery?

if so do that, then take out the flame and MG on left, then move behind base with remaining troops out of range of sniper.
    If I fire all of my four artillery rounds onto the rocket launcher, only a tiny slither of health is left.

Need help boomin' this resource base

Hello Boomers, I'm after taking this resource base below. I've made some tries without success:

Enemy:
    Outpost Lv 13 (38700 HP)
    Machine Guns All Lv 12
    Boom Cannons Lv 1
    Sniper Tower Lv 14
    Rocket Launcher Lv 2
    Flamethrower Lv 5

-------------------------

My Base:
    HQ Lv 7
    Rifleman Lv 5
    Heavy Lv 5
    Zooka Lv 4
    Boat Capacity 40 (4 LC with 10 spaces each)
    Gunboat energy 24
    Artilery Lv 4 and Shock Lv 1

My question: there are any way to take down this resource base now? Or should I wait to progress more in the game? I would like to take it now because I'm in really need of stone.

Cheers!

Attachment 60264

Quote Originally Posted by Seizon View Post
    Hello Boomers, I'm after taking this resource base below. I've made some tries without success:

Enemy:
    Outpost Lv 13 (38700 HP)
    Machine Guns All Lv 12
    Boom Cannons Lv 1
    Sniper Tower Lv 14
    Rocket Launcher Lv 2
    Flamethrower Lv 5

-------------------------

My Base:
    HQ Lv 7
    Rifleman Lv 5
    Heavy Lv 5
    Zooka Lv 4
    Boat Capacity 40 (4 LC with 10 spaces each)
    Gunboat energy 24
    Artilery Lv 4 and Shock Lv 1

My question: there are any way to take down this resource base now? Or should I wait to progress more in the game? I would like to take it now because I'm in really need of stone.

Cheers!

Attachment 60264
    Give this a try, go with all out riflemen. Destroy the rocket launcher, once you get closer to the defenses, shock bomb the boom cannon that's surrounded by the three MGs ad Sniper tower. Then once you get near the flamethrower either shock bomb it or heal your troops. I'm not sure if you'll be able to do this with the gunboat energy you have but if you can't, just wait until you get a decent gunboat energy statue and you'll be able to take it down.
    Have a bad time using your troops? Then this guide is for you! Guide: How to use troops effectively!

Quote Originally Posted by Detective View Post
    Give this a try, go with all out riflemen. Destroy the rocket launcher, once you get closer to the defenses, shock bomb the boom cannon that's surrounded by the three MGs ad Sniper tower. Then once you get near the flamethrower either shock bomb it or heal your troops. I'm not sure if you'll be able to do this with the gunboat energy you have but if you can't, just wait until you get a decent gunboat energy statue and you'll be able to take it down.

I almost got it doing what you said but my troops are still too weak and so is my gunboat energy, left only one sniper tower and the flamethrower but so long the mass riflemen strategy was the best at the moment. Thank you very much!

Please help!!!

I spent $50 in gems and used it all to continually attack this base. I have been failing miserably and bought the gems out of sheer frustration. It is now that I turn to my fellow comrades for assistance.

I am HQ 12

Gunboat:

Level 10

Landing Craft:

2 @ level 10
    4 @ level 9

Troops:

Level 9 Rifleman
    Level 9 Heavy
    Level 8 Zooka
    Level 4 Warrior
    Level 1 Tank

Please help, thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

try this,

Quote Originally Posted by Jont828 View Post
    Hi, I'm in need of help in taking back my resource base. The enemy levels are

Outpost: 13 (38700 HP)
    Machine Guns: 12
    Rocket Launcher: 1
    Cannons: 1 and 6
    Snipers: 14 and 13
    Flamethrower: 4

My level state are

Boat Capacity: 10 (5 of them)
    Riflemen Level: 6
    Heavy Level: 6
    Zooka Level: 4
    Warrior Level: 2
    Gunboat Energy: 24

Here's a pic of the enemy base. Thanks!

1. BARRAGE rocket launcher, finish it off with bomb shells.
    2. Drop Heavies in front and Zookas behind.
    3 shock the center of the hq to disable everything around.
    4. Reassemble and flag the hq.