Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eclipse - An innovative TH9 base designed for Clan Wars

Thumbs Up The Eclipse - An innovative TH9 base designed for Clan Wars

First off I want to mention that this is my first ever base deign thread so please cut me some slack

EDIT: 300K+ VIEWS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
    The Eclipse

The Eclipse offers a transformer base that is a perfect fit for any Town Hall 9 players looking for a base for Clan Wars

Now featuring updated defense logs

As my former Clannies would say, "This base f*cks sh*t up!"

Pros:

-Features an Anti-Hog Ring which will be troublesome for any Hog users
    -Two Air Defenses and all of my air bombs in the core do a great job against Balloons and Dragons
    -Giant Bombs are placed next to each other to help halt any Hog-Rider attacks
    -4 places where double giant bombs may be make it hard for Hog attackers to plan where to attack
    -Strategic funneling will cause giants to fly off of the map
    -No free buildings making it harder to lure heroes and Clan Castle troops out
    -Not a generic base and attackers will not know trap placement and tesla placement

Cons:

-Clan Castle and Heroes are lurable

Trophy Version

Farming Version - Note - feel free to swap the spell factory in the core for any other building. I only put it there to keep most of my buildings symmetric. Also the Clan Castle can be swapped with the Dark Elixir

Trap Placement - Note- the builders' huts occupy the other possible placement of the giant bombs.

Defense Placement - Yes, I consider my always-filled Clan Castle as a defense

Defense Logs -Sorry for lack of serious raids, this base is relatively new :/

NOTE* The losses were because I was using the farming version and my town hall was on the outside

Clan Wars Defenses - It took 21 max wizards, 2 golems, full spells, and both heroes to barely get 1 star, and a strong balloon-drag-minion combo failed! They even had time to plan these attacks!!

Overall Ending Comments

- Unlike most of the popular Transformer bases for TH9, this base is completely new and fresh as they like to say, thus meaning that the attacker will have never faced this base and will be unaware of trap placement and tesla placement (unless of course they stumble across this thread).

- Also, many people will request that I try to center the clan castle so please know that I am working on it but the shape of the core makes it tough.

- Lastly Please leave any thoughts or comments about my first ever base design thread (Try to keep it positive; nothing rude please, Thanks
    )

Last edited by Brownsugar10; June 28th, 2015 at 02:41 AM.

Level: 115 | Inactive | Legos: 122/250 | Clan: Equilibrium | IGN: doolabh
    Trophy Record: 3497 (TH9) | Donations: 70k+ | Hero Levels: 33
    Creator of TH9 bases: The Eclipse and The Mask
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    pls make me feel special guys pls! this is a thread about me being awesome, not about you guys being awesome.

Forum Elder
    Pretty cool base. I might have to try it sometime. Have you thought about trying to center the CC more?

Banned
    hmmm nice base if u don't mind can u do a anti hogs and balloons base but th7 quickly for me?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pete82 View Post
    Pretty cool base. I might have to try it sometime. Have you thought about trying to center the CC more?
    I am still tooling with it but the shape of the core will make it hard to do. Also in the Farming Version the CC can be centered instead of the Dark Elixir but its a personal preference

pls make me feel special guys pls! this is a thread about me being awesome, not about you guys being awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by witchspawner View Post
    hmmm nice base if u don't mind can u do a anti hogs and balloons base but th7 quickly for me?????
    It is very hard for a Town Hall 7 player to defend against both hogs and balloons. Any experienced hogger or ballonion user will 3-star any town hall 7 just because of their lack of buildings and defenses. Sorry but there are many other great transformer Town Hall 7 bases out there

The one note I have is that it is obvious where the double Giant Bombs are placed. A symmetrical design would leave the attacker guessing a little more.....

P.S. Just noticed you are in Crucible Envy....is dr762 going to call me a troll again?
    Last edited by winders; April 12th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

[IGN: Racer X | TH10 | Current level: 147 | Lvl 11 Walls: 014/275 | Gold Grab: 1.164 Billion+]

Quote Originally Posted by winders View Post
    The one note I have is that it is obvious where the double Giant Bombs are placed. A symmetrical design would leave the attacker guessing a little more.....

P.S. Just noticed you are in Crucible Envy....is dr762 going to call me a troll again?
    Yeah but they still get the job done. I am still working on tweaking it though!

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsugar10 View Post
    Yeah but they still get the job done. I am still working on tweaking it though!
    Absolutely! I was pointing out that a savvy attacker would see where they are and could adjust his attack accordingly. That's all....

Good luck with the base.

[IGN: Racer X | TH10 | Current level: 147 | Lvl 11 Walls: 014/275 | Gold Grab: 1.164 Billion+]

Banned

Well i was not going to but as you have asked yeah hello troll stop sending me PMs i dont reply to kids, Please stop ♥♥♥♥ting on the Crucible Threads you see ♥♥♥♥ off to the Hello Kitty forums.

Absolutely! I was pointing out that a savvy attacker would see where they are and could adjust his attack accordingly. That's all....

Good luck with the base.
    Very true but still i appreciate the feedback