Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH8 Loonion Strategy Tipps

TH8 Loonion Strategy Tipps

Hey Guys,

Since I finished farming my walls I'd like to do a push to masters with my TH8.
    Ballons are 5 and Minions are 4, Spells are also maxed out. Can you guys give me any tipps on how my army troops should look like ?

either 20 or 24 balloons. rest minions. Look for obvious stuff, weak air d, upgrading air d. even weak wizard towers and upgrading wizard towers. Rage spells to speed the balloons up.

If deploying near a wizard tower drop 1 balloon then a second later the rest. to avoid most the splash. I find dropping them with 2 or even 3 fingers works best to get em out quicker. alway's check for air bombs with a single minion first.

even at loon lvl 5 it's a perfectly viable attack.

Thanks !
    How many rage spells do you use ? Should I better take 2 Rage and 1 Lightning or 3 rage?

For trophy push I use loonion with 28-35 balloons and rest minions. I also use 2 rage spells (it will be 1 attack an hour if you prepare 3 rage spells in advance).

with air attacks i usually dont bother with a lightning for cc troops. but thats not to say if you dont some wizards wont ruin you'r day......lol. I dont think archers are much of a big deal with all those minions.

Ok, my first attacks were epic fails.
    Was harder than I expected !

How are you attacking with them ? Dropping them near Wizard Towers or Archer Towers so minions can pick up outside buildings ?
    Or from two sides ?

It will take some time to get comfortable with this strategy. Another thing is it does get pricey if you don't come out positive (elixir).

Quote Originally Posted by r00kie View Post
    It will take some time to get comfortable with this strategy. Another thing is it does get pricey if you don't come out positive (elixir).
    Yeah, i recognized that

Perhaps I will switch to 20 Hogs, 12 Wizards, rest archers and barbs for my push to masters. Seems easier

Banned
    Mr.t's are only option for th 8 masters atm

I used 24 loons and 40 mins for a TH8 baloonion army. 2 heal, 1 rage. You can switch it up to 2 rage, 1 heal, depending on your attacking style. Try visiting loonion.com for some higher level baloonion attacks, but there's a lot to learn from there.

Hope this helps.

KC
    kimchidream -=- Jedi Revenge, Level 119, TH10
    Visit our clan group on the forums: http://forum.supercell.net/group.php?groupid=1401
    See our website at: http://jediordercoc.weebly.com for the Jedi Family of Clans
    We have a great four clan family with clans for active and experienced players
    The Jed Family of Clans: Jedi Revenge - Jedi Legacy - Jedi Force - Jedi Farming