Thread: Successful High-Level Player Guide 1/7 "Making Money" HAY DAY"

Lightbulb Successful High-Level Player Guide 1/7 "Making Money" HAY DAY"

There are plenty of ways to be a successful high-level player on Hay Day, read through this guide for the tricks and tips:

1)Making Money:

a)Making money on Hay Day is almost as easy as baking a carrot pie! All you have to do is harvest wheat nonstop and selling for $1 on the Roadside Shop. If you harvest nonstop you can win lots and lots of wheat you will end up winning lots of wood, you can use half of the things you won for updating your silo and barn and the other half use to sell them on the Roadside Shop for thousands the more you sell the more money! Once i won 17 woods, 4 boxes of nails, 3 nails, 4 small screws, 8 wood with nails and lots of saws, axes, lake removers, TNTs, and dynamite!

b)Not only harvesting can get you to make money in Hay Day, but also making rare stuff and selling them! What are machines for? For using but sometimes you don't have enough of that to make that so always keep your silo and barn balanced. For example i have: 10 to 30 wheat, 10 to 30 corn, 10 to 20 soybeans, 10 to 20 sugarcanes,10 to 15 purple flowers, 10 pumpkins and 10 pepper. The Bigger your space is the better! Also in the barn keep a track of 5 on everything, use you machines 24/7 not to be in trouble when you need something urgent. As i said in the beginning sell "rares" like: feed, bread (it bakes up quickly but people race to buy it, make 10 and sell them) same goes for cream in the diary. Sell butter, cheese, SUGAR (both), sugar syrup, PIE, muffins, CAKES, Rocks (idk if you reached those yet). So yeah, here is a list of "rares" you can sell in a glitch!

c) TRUCK DELIVERIES: You might say that truck deliveries are useless and give you not lots of XP well i once made 30K money with truck deliveries! Sometimes, when you're level is higher you get truck deliveries with more value. That when i told you to keep track of everything in your farm so you could complete truck deliveries! It helps a lot! Don't go choosing the best ones that have lots of money and XP start with everything you can! Don't be afraid to delete a hard delivery, just wait a couple minutes to get back a better delivery with better value!

d) Visitors: Some visitors pay a really good price for what they need but some get stuff 3 times less than it should be! Don't be afraid to say "no"! They won't be offended with that and they will come back!!

e)Boat loads: If you reached level 17 you are gonna need to open a boat for $16K, so be ready, the boat gives you lots of money so that would help! But remember to be ready and have all the products ready when they tell you what you need by the time the boat arrives (4 hrs).

Well Thats it for " Making Money". If you want more extremely helpful guides out of my guide set " Successful High-Level PLayer Guide" just inbox me what you need help with and i'll make a post! Thanks for reading

-Angela the expert

Most Level-Headed Member
    Before you spend precious farming time typing another guide, please make sure we don't currently have a similar existing guide.

While I love colors, my optometrist would appreciate it if you would use traditional font colors.

Happy farming and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Before you spend precious farming time typing another guide, please make sure we don't currently have a similar existing guide.

While I love colors, my optometrist would appreciate it if you would use traditional font colors.

Happy farming and welcome to the forum.
    I agree. I can't even read this.

GC: Tiggerr Two | Lvl: 126​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

are you sure it will work? If so I am FAILING in hay day

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
    are you sure it will work? If so I am FAILING in hay day
    Zorak, go to the top of this board and read the new people tips. It's a list of questions asked by new folks and loads of advice by people who have played for a long time. And it's in a color that's easier to read

GC: Tiggerr Two | Lvl: 126​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

This doesn't belong in New to Hay Day anyway, since it's a guide for attaining high levels, which won't be on any newbie's mind until they reach the lower midlevels at least. Since this is not a Newbie thread, is nearly impossible to read, and it's contents are duplications of already existing guides and threads, I'm sorry OP, but I need to close this.
    Last edited by Cricks3; April 12th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 121, town level 34
    NH: Haylicious Haven, Purple horse in blue, striped and spiky circle
    iPhone 6s Plus, version 10.1.1 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator