Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recovering account from broken device

Quote Originally Posted by TriStarCarnage View Post

Do you realize you replied to a post from 2 years ago?
    nah my bad I didn't saw it was too old.. it was on top of the list so I replied back
    Clan Name: Black VirusTM
    Clan Tag: #9JLQVP90
    Clan Level: 8
    In Game Name: King
    Townhall: 9 Exp Level : 118

Fresh Spawn

HELP ME Pls.....

Hi..
    I was sent all of the information that the supercell support team want to resolving my problem,but since 6 days ago they did not reply to my last mail and my problem not resolved yet.. please help me what should i do ..????.
    Last edited by Ali82; May 27th, 2016 at 08:35 PM.

MY LG IPAD BROKE so i am unable to use it but i got a phone iphone 5 how can i get my old acc back

my LG ipad broke and i am unable to get my acc back to my phone iphone 5 is there any thing i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by CREATIONHELMET View Post
    my LG ipad broke and i am unable to get my acc back to my phone iphone 5 is there any thing i can do?
    You need to contact support => https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Fresh Spawn
    I got the same problem but with an old IOS ipad 3 that dosnt want to update the app, I got support but they wanted the player tag, Because i cant start the app i wont be able to get the tag. Im totaly rekt then and cant get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by mOOGlii View Post
    I got the same problem but with an old IOS ipad 3 that dosnt want to update the app, I got support but they wanted the player tag, Because i cant start the app i wont be able to get the tag. Im totaly rekt then and cant get it back?
    use another ios device and load your apple id on the device. load coc and your village should load.

Fresh Spawn
    you can recover it using your icloud settings. but the thing is you need to have a premium account in it.