Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update News: New Wall Breaker AI (LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Thumbs Up Update News: New Wall Breaker AI (LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE)

Update News!!
    Wall Breaker AI (Artificial Intelligence) will be improved! Wall Breakers will maximize the potential of each and every bomb, avoiding decoys and distractions. Make sure your wall layout outsmarts the new, clever Wall Breakers!

Upcoming changes:
    - Wall Breakers and other troops can be deployed on top of flags and decorations, so no more getting lost in a sea of flags
    - Wall Breakers will ignore “spikes” and other wall pieces in front of the main wall (image above)
    - These crafty new Wall Breakers will demand more elbow room, so they will take up two camp spaces

To help you with the base redesign, we added an option to move multiple wall pieces at one time. Yay!

Watch the new Wall Breakers in action:

Wow. This is huge!!!

did i get it right, i just started loving my spiked base. thanks to TNT for my current base. I need to redesign another base now

Interesting

I am both excited and afraid for my base! Well done this is definitely a step in the right direction. Now just fix the mortar/wiz tower problem and the AI will become great!

Just noticed the video is goblin king approved! Haha they do love playing with us :P

Quote Originally Posted by iSatsuma View Post
    I am both excited and afraid for my base! Well done this is definitely a step in the right direction. Now just fix the mortar/wiz tower problem and the AI will become great!

^^^ what he said ^^^

They are making case strong to build lvl 9/10 walls. Be ready to upgrade defences, else it is 10 wb + 200 gobs + rage = resources zero
    Last edited by kings4ever; March 8th, 2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: on second thought

Oh my! Is this an early April fools joke?

This is bad.. so many of our bases are designed on the previous WB AI. Instead of strategically placing our walls, and having unique designs, we are now force to simply have as many layers as possible. Uniqueness in base design has just been taken out of the game.

Millennial Club

Decoy walls and Wall breakers (Update)

More new has been revealed about WB no longer hitting the decoy walls. See for yourself at FB.

Exclamation [UPDATE] Wall Breaker AI is going to be revamped [GPGT]

Update 1) Wall Breaker AI Revamp
    "Chief, breaking news!!! New and improved training techniques will revolutionize the Wall Breakers! After the next update the Wall Breakers will maximize the potential of each and every bomb, avoiding decoys and distractions.
    Read more and join the discussion: http://bit.ly/Zw2fJ7 "

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571566269534367&set=a.4584581208451 83.107663.447775968580065&type=1&theater

Update 2) New method to move walls