Thread: Super Sales Guide and Explanation Of Sales and Tips to Sell Well

Super Sales Guide and Explanation Of Sales and Tips to Sell Well

An Explanation And Guide To Easy Sales
    I know we all sell things at our RSS, right? Ok, not all but most. So here's how to sell things well at the shop, you will make money, earn friends, even possibly find items! A quick guide on how to sell well:

Prices

The one thing you need to pay attention to. If you price to high, most likely no one will buy anything, with the exception of rare items, like land deeds, screws, etc..., and you will need the money, but usually a few coins up works well. Wheat I recommend selling between 1-5 coins for 10. Good luck!
    Think of it this way: do I want to support a farm for high prices on something I really don't need? If it's rare or you REALLY need it, it's ok, but wheat unless you can't live without it I don't recommend buying for over 15 coins. 15 is like the limit. 10 I would say should be priced at 1-5 coins at the best. 10 coins I would buy though if you need it.
    The big exception: planks, bolts, screws, and other rare items can be sold at the highest price possible and will be bought almost guaranteed, even within 5 minutes of putting on sale! That is really the only thing that you should put on sale for a high price, because you had to work really hard, and it's a useful and rare item. Treat it that way too.

What To Buy
    Buy only fair-priced items, like I mentioned earlier. That will encourage the farms to put well priced items up more often. That is like I said, supporting the farm that you like. That is good to do.
    The main idea of this section is to emphasize the importance of this very thing. Hope that this helped you notice!

Extra
    This is mainly for extra tips that aren't important or large enough to need their own section. For help on them anyway.
    When looking for ads in the newspaper, look for the best prices in all pages. If you see something that sells quickly, usually it's best to not risk someone buying it while you are still searching.
    A tip for filling boat orders and helping with plants: look for the exclamation mark next to the black and white photo of the item they are selling. That will appear if the farm needs help on either thing. Don't be disappointed if you can't help, because you sometimes need the items or don't have them. Sometimes you just can't really help.
    Make sure when you sell that you have excess! You will be disappointed to find you sold something that is valuable or something you actually need. Be CAREFUL!
    Always check your friend's farms, as they may have something nobody knows about or they have what you need or want for nice prices!
    Buy from friends farms. SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS! They will likely return the favor for that by visiting to see what you have because you probably put stuff on sale. Think the same to them, if they were on, they likely have stuff on sale! You should check it out even when you're not sure when they were last on. I cycle through mine on a daily basis. Sometimes my followers... This helps greatly!
    I do hope I've covered everything not on the tutorial. Good luck!

Good Farming!
    AbbiTheDragon
    (If you want to see my original, look in off topic for the title:Explanation of sales, that's at least close to the title. Just so you know, that one is indented and more formatted and perfect.... I added extra stuff!)
    Hi there! Though I know the world is cruel, the people in it can change that. Just please think of that in all hard times. And, of all things,
    be one of those people.
    Bye-Bye!

Exclamation Feel Free To Comment

Feel free to share what you think! It's a guide I made myself and do recommend for this one topic. If you want me to create a guide on something more, just say so and I will respond within days of your request if not much sooner!
    Hi there! Though I know the world is cruel, the people in it can change that. Just please think of that in all hard times. And, of all things,
    be one of those people.
    Bye-Bye!

What level are you dear.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!