Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LVL 6 clan castle

Making space for the new troop for end gamers?

what would TH 11 look like

can someone post a pic 4 me
    Th 6 and 10
    Ignore my grammar pls
    ( ͡⎚ ͜ʖ ͡⎚)

★★★ Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFireRage View Post
    can someone post a pic 4 me

You're such a troll, face.
    With apologies, I don't give out my Gamecenter ID or respond to PM solicitations to do base design critiques.

★★★ Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    You're such a troll, face.

Not excited about this change at all. Active players are tough enough to farm as is, they don't need help with more troops in their clan castle. I just see this as another small step in trying to eliminate the cancer that is farming...

also 30 spaces sometimes takes a long time to fill depending on the time of day I request. More spaces is just going to make it that much worse....

They're not releasing any big updates with Clan Wars. Adding a troop and or a Town Hall into one update with Clan Wars would be a waste for them because they have less to things to hype up for the next update. If SC added everything people wanted into one update, what would there be left to do? The game wouldn't last long. There is enough in this update alone to suffice for a while.
    IGN: Pressley | Level 177 | Town Hall 11
    Gold Grab: 2B+ | 73/300 Level 12 Walls

Quote Originally Posted by Vesylum View Post
    They're not releasing any big updates with Clan Wars. Adding a troop and or a Town Hall into one update with Clan Wars would be a waste for them because they have less to things to hype up for the next update. If SC added everything people wanted into one update, what would there be left to do? The game wouldn't last long. There is enough in this update alone to suffice for a while.
    True that. At the same time though, I don't want very few content coming out at the same time.

IGN: Phatzub|Maxed Out Base By Farming
    Want To Join The Azure Water? Join HERE :
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post6118342

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas98 View Post
    Hello everyone, i just found out about the lvl 6 clan castle. I was wondering if anyone could confirm if the clan castle will be only for th tens or th 9's will also be able to get it. Thank you.
    I think CC level 5 would be dropped to 5 mil and level 6 would be 7 mil.
    Also, no reason for a TH9 to get 2 levels of CC upgrades, so most likely TH10

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by blackba View Post
    Not excited about this change at all. Active players are tough enough to farm as is, they don't need help with more troops in their clan castle. I just see this as another small step in trying to eliminate the cancer that is farming...

also 30 spaces sometimes takes a long time to fill depending on the time of day I request. More spaces is just going to make it that much worse....
    30 is hard to fill? Might be time to look for a new clan or more active members buddy