Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: I really really hate this!!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    65

    I really really hate this!!!

    Mr. JH. I hope you get what's coming to you!

    So I'm going up 200 trophies, to get in a league with more DE, to get my barb king. I come across a TH outside, no traps, etc. Not exactly TH sniping, but will take one if I see it, thinking I will help the player out also, by giving him a cheap shield. After all, he has it out where MOST do when they are farming. So, being the nice girl I am, I snipe it for 6 little trophies, and be happy that I helped him (or her) out, too.

    NOT. He comes back and revenges me for 29 trophies!!!! He gets no resources, (4k and 2k) and wouldn't have got what he did if my TH hadn't been out, as I am farming, and only took his because it was out! Using a full on army, that costed at least 60k, or more.

    This is dirty pool. Dirty pool.

    And yes, I do know all is fair in love and war, and this is war, but.....still...dirty.

    Now I can't revenge him, and I could destroy him. I didn't simply for the mutual understanding that MOST have, I give you TH, you leave me and the rest of my base alone. Not fair. Because if not for that "unspoken" agreement I COULD have attacked him all out, and I didn't. Yet he did me.
    Sorry, but you deserve no respect for such underhanded unfair play.

    You put your TH out so no one will full attack you, yet you do THEM? Weak.


    EDITED FOR CLARITY: this guy is a TH6. A weak/early TH6. I am TH7. I could have wiped him out easily. I did not. I ONLY took his TH. BUT, he brings full army TRIES to wipe me out, same set up's TH is in a corner, too. So, he HAD to see what happened. Therefore, it's a weak/dirty/wrong strategy.
    Last edited by nana121314; April 3rd, 2014 at 05:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Super Member Killer35616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    856
    haha i did this to a guy the other day. kills my clan castle and queen just to pick off my th in the corner. so naturally i wiped him out

  3. #3
    Forum Master daz258's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,368
    Yeah it's quite annoying when you are the victim of savage revenge tactics when you essentially did them a favour in the first place.

    I just think what goes around comes around, they will get some sooner or later. Not by you but someone else.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    75
    You said it in your post, all is fair in war....

    Although I do normally give people who snipe my th and leave a pass. Only when they get greedy do i make it a point to stomp them... Even if that means training up a huge army thats costs way more than I could gain
    Last edited by blackknighl; April 3rd, 2014 at 03:43 AM.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Clash Royale
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer35616 View Post
    haha i did this to a guy the other day. kills my clan castle and queen just to pick off my th in the corner. so naturally i wiped him out
    I would attempt to do the same


  6. #6
    Super Member Killer35616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdonex View Post
    I would attempt to do the same
    thats why you dont do stupid things.. ahha i shoulda said that to the creater of the post. whenever i see a unusually high level base with the th outside i will never pick it off in the fear of revenge

  7. #7
    Forum Master daz258's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer35616 View Post
    thats why you dont do stupid things.. ahha i shoulda said that to the creater of the post. whenever i see a unusually high level base with the th outside i will never pick it off in the fear of revenge
    If you want to snipe it just snipe it. Someone has to attack you, whether it's via revenge or matchmaking.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

  8. #8
    Senior Member AndyL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    319
    its a lesson learnt d hard way. heres wat u shld look out for whn th sniping.
    1. never th snipe a bse stronger thn urs, or wth high lvl heros. some of these players wil juz revenge u for d fun of it.
    2. dont snipe th left in a corner if theres no deco around it. there could b hiddn teslas (pointless). a serious farmer would usualy plce flwers around their th to tell th snipers tat ey wanted shield n theres no trap.

    i myslf dnt revenge th snipers, unles ey attempt to go after my resourse aftr sniping. theres stil many like me who uphold d unwritten code of respect among farmers.

  9. #9
    Super Member Killer35616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    its a lesson learnt d hard way. heres wat u shld look out for whn th sniping.
    1. never th snipe a bse stronger thn urs, or wth high lvl heros. some of these players wil juz revenge u for d fun of it.
    2. dont snipe th left in a corner if theres no deco around it. there could b hiddn teslas (pointless). a serious farmer would usualy plce flwers around their th to tell th snipers tat ey wanted shield n theres no trap.

    i myslf dnt revenge th snipers, unles ey attempt to go after my resourse aftr sniping. theres stil many like me who uphold d unwritten code of respect among farmers.
    it really depends though. if someone does something just to make me struggle a little and recently i have so much elixer that sometimes its for the fun of it. but honestly. 90% of the time no one revenges. a base always has a a shield or they are online

  10. #10
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,472

    Dont snipe ths one level higher than you

    because they can revenge you brutally.
    TH10, CoLeader BAY AREA, 3753, Billionaire, AQ Lvl 40, BK Lvl 40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •