Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions about Clan Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve[Supercell] View Post
    Upgrading heroes and troops will behave the same way. Correct.
    Oh snap. I'm officially giddy.
    IGN -- GimmeChonChon!!
    GG/EE 2Billion -- WALLS MAXED! -- TH11
    Personal Best Trophy 6,027

Am I the only one that thinks this is sticky-worthy? A lot of people will have these questions and the answers on them should be understood by everyone I had many of the same questions and this answered most of them. Thanks Anarchos, Daddy, and Steve

Top 50 USA & Top 300 Global
    Nova eSports // Orange Juice Gaming // GankStars
    https://twitter.com/SyztumCR

Quote Originally Posted by GameloverHD View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this is sticky-worthy? A lot of people will have these questions and the answers on them should be understood by everyone I had many of the same questions and this answered most of them. Thanks Anarchos, Daddy, and Steve

However Daddy has said a FAQ will soon be released. That will probably get the stickey. I will however edit the OP to show the answers, and extra questions.
    Last edited by Anarchos; April 2nd, 2014 at 06:50 PM.
    IGN -- GimmeChonChon!!

Quote Originally Posted by GameloverHD View Post
    what would really be helpful is if anarchos could attach official answers to his questions, otherwise thread gets deep and only people who follow it all the way see all of the answers
    speedro1225
    forums bans- 2
    Best youtuber in the game Daddy! (click for his best vid ever)

Is there a limit to who participates in attacking/defending? Can a full clan attack 100 times (50x2)? Is there a max amount of defenses for each person like attacks?
    Last edited by Fakhouri; April 2nd, 2014 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedro1225 View Post
    what would really be helpful is if anarchos could attach official answers to his questions, otherwise thread gets deep and only people who follow it all the way see all of the answers
    He just said that he would do this right on top of you I'm waiting for a sticky on a thread of this kind. It definitely deserves one. This is the biggest update ever and there are so many things still un-explained

Did SC add any base layout save slots in this upcoming update? It'd be nice to save a "farming layout" and a "clan war layout" and be able to toggle between them before/after a clan war.

Otherwise, manually changing a farming layout into a clan war layout for each clan war (and then manually changing back to the farming layout after the war) is going to be a huge pain.

Quote Originally Posted by nesnnesn View Post
    Did SC add any base layout save slots in this upcoming update? It'd be nice to save a "farming layout" and a "clan war layout" and be able to toggle between them before/after a clan war.

Otherwise, manually changing a farming layout into a clan war layout for each clan war (and then manually changing back to the farming layout after the war) is going to be a huge pain.
    Especially for people with every single decoration like me I really want to have just two slots....one for pushing (wars) and for farming (regular)

I edited the official answers into my OP, I saw someone else had some questions. I'll get them on there soon as well.
    IGN -- GimmeChonChon!!

Defiantly needs to be put in q&a page above forum lvl as it really does answer man qu

THIS REALLY needs to be above forum section because it answers so many question that googling did NOT get me. A Q&A That is off main page for question on Clan wars edition.
    Last edited by Smearodeer; April 2nd, 2014 at 07:10 PM.